Moderators Are Here

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Well, it seems that Janis has been alot more busy lately but the maintenance needed seems to keep piling up. So, as a moderator, i guess it's kind of my job to help maintain order, so if any of you have a problem, report here and i'll try to the best of my abilities to help you. Just trying to hely Janis ;-)

Aken Sol

• Kevin
    19 years ago

How does one become a moderator Mr Man?

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Lol Vlad.
    C'mon man, even i can't change that. I meant general problems. Besides, i think the new outfit looks good of you V.

Aken Sol

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Just who me the ass to kiss Mr man.

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

I disagree, I don't suck up for crap. All you have to do is be around for a while, like you have Kevin, contribute to the forums in a positive and helpful way, and generally prove in any way you can that you wouldn't abuse what little power moderators have left. All I actively did to become a moderator was ask Janis in one of these forum threads, along with Aken Sol and GoldenKnight.

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

OKay.... Does anyone have an actual POBLEM i can help with? O.o;;

Aken Sol

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

besides your spelling ;-p

• Allen
    19 years ago

To the moderators, Natasha's data seems to be a bit screwed up, maybe you guys can fix it :)

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=48805

:D so there you go :D Take care.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Us moderators have been rendered rather helpless since all those problems awhile back. All we can do is edit and move threads and posts here in the forum.... and some may be able to offer suggestions on how to fix a problem.... but if it's a technical problem with the site, we never had access to that.

• Allen
    19 years ago

Errr.... for some reason, on my favor's list, Natasha has a (43) next to her name but she only have 3 poems... I guess that's better than the (-1) she used to have but... yeah... maybe Janis can look into that :)

The Natasha Im talking about is:
    http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=48805