Where are we all going to be in a years time?

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

okay I thought ths would be very intertesting. I want everybody 2 write down what they want to achieve in the next year. Be very specific, make it achievable! Ill try and record them all and ill post them all on 30th of october next year, and we can all check in to see if everyone has acheived what they want!

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Cool idea Alysse.

Ok, in a year's time I want to be HAPPY (ok, make sure you note that, HAPPY) and I want to be about 5-10kgs lighter, I want to have my learner's license and I want to be more confident. Hopefully, by this time next year I am rating my love life as a 10/10!

• suzanne
    19 years ago

hopefully in one years time, i will finally have a rock band together and i would have moved into my own house.

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Senior in highschool and loving it probobly since it'll be my >last< year in highschool aaand I dunno about all of you but I have a whole list of senior pranks to pull. Might be hard though because I'm taking pre-college classes online so yeah.

--Bryce~

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hmmm... be happy with life, make more friends, find a girl friend, find a job, pass all the papers and write more poems :D.... goodness those goals sounds so boring....