Needing Someone To Talk To .. In a Friend Matter?

• Hidden Sinx
    19 years ago

Hi
    Im Aaron, 16 years of age, Im 5'7 and 145lbs, i have blonde, red highlights, both ears pierced + tounge.. Im punk rock.. Hardcore! Im a good person to talk to .. i love reading poetry and racing cars,dirtbikes whenever i can. i skateboard. and im in a band called "Anguished Heart" Im a Foster Child but currently living with a Friend.. Im on a restraining order from my foster father lol.. dont ask why. i can make anyone laugh. i love to see people smile. If you would like to know more .. post ur message and email address . i have msn mess. but my computer is messed up right now but ill get to adding u as soon as i can

• heather
    19 years ago

hey i am heather iam 14 yrs old i have red hair blue eyes and my e mail is princess13060@yahoo.com msn is the same heather

• *tanya*
    19 years ago

Hey Aaron, you sound pretty cool :P
    I'm 16 as well, from Australia, always wanted to get my tongue pierced.. lol
    I got black hair, used to have red streaks in it but not anymore, I got 3 piercings in each ear and belly button as well.
    What do you do in your band? Sounds interesting..
    Anyway, when your comp stops playing up add me tanyeshia@msn.com
    Tanya :D

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Hey Aaron,
    My name is Elizabeth. I am not punk but i get along with all kinds of people. I love music, r&b, rap , hip hop and i love dancing! I am 5'3, 111lbs. long light brown hair, big rown eyes and mostly mexican but light skin. You sound really cool! If ya ever wanna chat, my e-mail is
    azucar08@hotmail.com
    ( it means sugar in spanish)

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

ello!! i'm victoria, 13. youngest in this thread i think? anyways, if you could make me laugh then you could be my friend (i hope) and vice versa. i used to skateboard... not allowed anymore... almost had an accident *shakes head* anyways, see ya around! :)