why cant I stop being angry?

• sarah
    19 years ago

I hold things in and I don't let it go. I dont relese it. Just resently I have been writting letters to people who have hurt me or have made me mad. I wont be sending my letters away though I wish I could. The problem is that I am so scared to let my anger go. I can't controll it and it scares me. If I did let my anger go I might cry or cut or kill someone and i'm so dead seriouse. Everytime I finish a letter I feel really good like I have accomplished something but after like an hour or so it builds up again and i'm obessing over it once again. I can't stop thinking about it and every time I do think about it I get more pissed off so it feels like what ever I do I will always be angry. Does anyone eles feel like this? how do you deal with it?

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Sometimes, I must admit, I feel that way, not often though. What I recomened is some seriously angsty music, heavy metal maybe. And either continue writing your anger away, or get a punching bag. As stupid as it sounds, it will tire you for a while, and whenever you get angry again you can always punch the bag some more. If you're not into that or feel it doesn't work, finding someone who you trust could help vent your anger. They could act as anyone, and you can yell at them or whatever. I'm not much help, though, but hopefully my ideas aren't competely wasteful.