Bush Won!

• Conner
    19 years ago

Bush won and I'm mad cause my brother could be going into the draft that I believe Bush will pull out because we are running out of soliders. The answer why we are running out is simple to me, its all his fault. We are over there getting picked off for no reason. The war right now is pointless. Give some opinions and views.
    -Conner

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Bush is a complete Idiot he shudnt hav his fat ass still in the whitehouse but everyones brainwashed to hell

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

LOL...ahaha sorry i dont mean to laugh i was just a little taken back about the comment above me although i do agree with yah up there...lol i actually admire the way you espressed that LOL....

• Jacki
    19 years ago

read the letter I posted about our beloved president...Didn't anybody watch farenheit 911, and they still voted for that douche bag. Yay Bush won, are you still going to be saying that when your son or brother gets drafted into the war that we oh so need???? Doubt it.

• heather
    19 years ago

hey ppls BUSH ROCKS i am glad he won kerry is dumb love heather

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

You know jacki i can agree with you there...i think people will be changing there song and dance when there loved once could or will be drafted if they go to war....but i am going to stay outta it...this is a very HEATED topic..LOL so i will just say my bit and take off...

love scoobs

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Bush is a stupid ass monkey look alike! I cant believe he won! He is all for helping big buisness's when little ones need more help! He doesn't support the litle ppl! didn't you hear what NASA said about him? hes a liar and he has too many secrets!

• Conner
    19 years ago

My real close friend works at a major oil company here in Louisiana and he says that if gas prices keep increasing at this rate that it will be $4.00 a gallon in 2 years. That's gonna be the next great depression. WORSE than the one in in the late 1920's/ early 1930's. Let's see Bush blame Bill Clinton on this one. How come everything is the Democrats fault neways??? I hate him. He is ruining my life and I'm only 14 dude!
    -Conner

• Sahara
    19 years ago

if you ask me i think that bush should not be in the white house. he is going to run this country down in the hole i hate him and i wish he would get better looking i dont know how i am going to be able to stand looking at his butt ugly face for the next 4 years i hate him and with she wouldnt have won and if someone disagrees with me then thats to bad becuz bush has no right to have been able to even run agian

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

my teacher said that you wouldn't be forced out of your houses and fight in the army or whatever if you didn't volunteer for that draft. but i dunno...

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

did you say volunteer for a draft?

• Angel Sanctuary ©
    19 years ago

He is a F***ing idiot... He is messing up America.... Losing jobs... And Yes there are more jobs.. BUT they are in India.. Where all the businesses are going... Because why would they stay here and pay a man 10 dollars an hour when in India they could make the same product and pay the workers 5 dollars an hour... SOOOO No there are no jobs opening in the US.... OMG there is soo much more..... he is such an idiot

• Conner
    19 years ago

You don't volunteer for the draft. If you are 18 years old to 23 years old and you get that letter in the mail telling you that you have to serve your country then you have no choice. It's definitely not a volunteer job. Hell, Bush evaded the draft by joining the air force so his ass wouldn't get blown up. Why don't we suit him up and give him a gun and let him go to Iraq or wherever to fight his own damn war!
    -Conner

• Brittany
    19 years ago

BUSH IS AN ASS HOLE!!!!

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Actually, just as a correction, Bush didn't join the Air Force. He probably would have seen action (or been given a dishonorable discharge) if he had gone into the USAF.

Instead he went into the National Guard where, at the time, he was relatively safe. So kind of him to now throw the National Guard into service (without proper armor and equipment) and death.

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Speaking of which, the following is telling in all of this:

Democrats

Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
    David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
    Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
    Al Gore: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an army journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
    Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
    Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-'47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
    John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V Purple Hearts.
    John Edwards: did not serve.
    Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
    Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star & Bronze Star, Vietnam.
    Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-1953.
    Tom Harkin: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
    Jack Reed: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve 1979-91.
    Fritz Hollings: Army officer in WWII, receiving the Bronze Star and seven campaign ribbons.
    Leonard Boswell: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76; Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze Stars, and Soldier's Medal.
    Pete Peterson: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver Star and Legion of Merit.
    Mike Thompson: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
    Bill McBride: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine in Vietnam; Bronze Star with Combat V.
    Gray Davis: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
    Pete Stark: Air Force 1955-57
    Chuck Robb: Vietnam
    Howell Heflin: Silver Star
    George McGovern: Silver Star & DFC during WWII.
    Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments. Entered draft but received 311.
    Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
    Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953
    John Glenn: WWII and Korea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18 Clusters.
    Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII. Saved by Raoul Wallenberg.
    Wesley Clark: U.S. Army, 1966-2000, West Point, Vietnam, Purple Heart, Silver Star. Retired 4-star general.
    John Dingell: WWII vet
    John Conyers: Army 1950-57, Korea

Republicans

Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
    Tom Delay: did not serve.
    House Whiip Roy Blunt: did not serve.
    Bill Frist: did not serve.
    Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
    George Pataki: did not serve.
    Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
    Rick Santorum: did not serve.
    Trent Lott: did not serve.
    Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by marriage.
    John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach business.
    Jeb Bush: did not serve.
    Karl Rove: did not serve.
    Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked Max Cleland's patriotism.
    Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
    Vin Weber: did not serve.
    Richard Perle: did not serve.
    Douglas Feith: did not serve.
    Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
    Richard Shelby: did not serve.
    Jon Kyl: did not serve.
    Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
    Christopher Cox: did not serve.
    Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
    Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as aviator and flight instructor.
    George W. Bush: six-year Nat'l Guard commitment (in four).
    Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role making movies.
    Gerald Ford: Navy, WWII
    Phil Gramm: did not serve.
    John McCain: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross.
    Bob Dole: an honorable veteran.
    Chuck Hagel: two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star, Vietnam.
    Duke Cunningham: nominated for Medal of Honor, Navy Cross, Silver Stars, Air Medals, Purple Hearts.
    Jeff Sessions: Army Reserves, 1973-1986
    JC Watts: did not serve.
    Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
    G.H.W. Bush: Pilot in WWII. Shot down by the Japanese.
    Tom Ridge: Bronze Star for Valor in Vietnam.
    Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
    Clarence Thomas: did not serve

Pundits & Preachers
    ·  Sean Hannity: did not serve.
    ·  Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with a 'pilonidal cyst.')
    ·  Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
    ·  Michael Savage: did not serve.
    ·  George Will: did not serve.
    ·  Chris Matthews: did not serve.
    ·  Paul Gigot: did not serve.
    ·  Bill Bennett: did not serve.
    ·  Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
    ·  Bill Kristol: did not serve.
    ·  Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
    ·  Michael Medved: did not serve.

• Jo
    19 years ago

I FUC*ING HATE BUSH! I live in the UK but I am realy scared of what that man will do to the whole first world, He has killed SO many innocent iraq citizens and so many solsures have died all for what is simply a lot of oil, Im sorry but that is what it is all about, Fu*k him I hate him!

• Mich
    19 years ago

I agree with u.Im not even american and I know that the whole world doesnt want bush in the white house including me!!