hEY!! great new Idea!!!

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

agree with peter, JustPlainMe, and GoldenKnight. that would be nice but i don't like to fuss about that kind of stuff. plus, i despise certain colors and that might affect the way i rate/comment on poems.

• SilentAngel
    19 years ago

I believe that java script could help the look but it is very hard to maintain and keep stable. A new look would be rather nice but for Janis's sake I would rather not see that in this site. As far as the kiddy comment, lol opinions are like @$$holes everyones got one.

• SilentAngel
    19 years ago

I want to apologize to Janis before I say this because I can garentee its not appropriate. So to the biggest asswhole on this site. JustPlainMe STFU style sheets are used with Dreamweaver MX and the new web editor because its there by default to keep color setting on fonts and font styles and was an easier thing to deal with on MX. Duh they are used more because its incorporated into all web pages by default. Fonts have very little to do with overall design anyways. YES you dumb f*ck java is used quiet a bit in website now days. I dont know if you realize it but most menus buttons and all the flashy things on websites are either flash make or java script. I am glad to see that you do know something about web sites. Thats all fine and great but alil change never hurt anyone. Speaking of which the opinion thing. You said not everyone has one well try holding yours for once. I have read a few of your comments calling Janis a homo because he doesnt jump to your leasure. If you know a d*mn think about web design you would know how hard it is to manage a website of this size. I thank Janis for how much he busts his ass to keep this site up. And this site is only childish because great pieces of work like you get on this site jus to piss ppl like me who jus want to share thier poetry with others off. I mean how childish is it to put your age being 99. I mean hell who is truely being childish? So how bout you keep your opinions to yourself for once and let the rest of us go on with our day. Once Agian I would like to apologize to the moderators and Janis but I have read several comments by this guy and its really making me mad.

• SilentAngel
    19 years ago

Learn dreamweaver and then get back to me on that. Then once you have got dreamweaver down I might take into account what you have to say. And yes CSS is in there by default. I have worked enough with dreamweaver mx to know its on all the pages you create. And Im glad that you can write code by hand. I have only been doing web design for 2 years while working for the park service so I havent learnt how to do it by hand. Not to mention I have a life.

• SilentAngel
    19 years ago

Fine you win. Yeah I work for the IT Spec at Wrangell St. Elias NP/P. I have no life. I sit in my room just waiting for people like you to come along and start fights. And let me guess, you use FrontPage. Dreamweaver isnt a crap program either. Its used by alot of companies or they wouldnt make you pay so much for it. But yeah I hope youre happy cause now you know I do nothing but map wide area networks on my etch a sketch and work with active directories all day. :D And sure I would be glad to let them know your such a great asshole.

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

ya i like making things look cool with colors and different fonts but I go to this website for the poems and i could care less what color the words are in...it doesnt really make a difference.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I like it! Colors can actually show feeling but i think it should be easily accessed to all.