I PUT MY PIC UP!!!!

• adham
    19 years ago

u hot sexy thing! Nazz told me u were hot but i didn't believe her! now i do!!!

• nazz
    19 years ago

yay! c i told u tat u look good! don't let ppl brainwash u with crap about looking ugly..in fact ppl look at her pic and tell her wat u all think of it!

• Allen
    19 years ago

She does look pretty doesn't she :) whoever said you look ugly must have some serious issue... oh yes, btw, I have my pic up as well now :D:D

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

you're very pretty nahla :) i would say you look more intelligent/mature for your age... but then again, again, and AGAIN i can never tell how old one person is just by looking at them. :D

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

who said u were ugly? girl, i'd kill to look like you, whoever said that must be on crack *snaps fingers* uh huh... lol just jokes. but seriously, you're pretty. Don't let those people get you down. who was it? i wanna see who' thinks they've got the right to speak about you like that and what they've got to offer themselves...

• olivia
    19 years ago

aww ur beautiful i cant believ neone woudl call u ugly they must have been severly jealous

• adham
    19 years ago

lolz nahla i played a lil trick on Golde Knight! it is awsome i told him thak u eva so much 4 sayn i'm attractive..get 2 know me if u'r interested..blah blah blah..i know it's evil but i couldn't help myself!

luve,
    Adham

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Nahla you are beautiful....I have read some of your poetry..you are beautiful inside and out.... Don't take that crap from anyone!! Take care and God Bless!

• adham
    19 years ago

eddie r u hitting on her? Nala? is there something going on that i don't know about ? :(

• adham
    19 years ago

OK (my god you're turning into a bitch) :P

Narlitta Angel Antonio,

will you go out with me?

:( Happy now?

• RyanSmith
    19 years ago

You are the hottest girl I have seen in a long while. I am really impressed. You are gonna be a man eater by the time you reach 18.

• adham
    19 years ago

Nahla...please...i want u...real bad...u're driving me mad...
    please

• Danny
    19 years ago

You really are beautiful. Who ever said you were ugly must have been blind and a cretin

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

omg is that you you are so pretty