Racist member

• Alasdair
    19 years ago

It has come to my attention that their are two extremely bigotted regular members in the chat rooms...their names are lhawke09 and pimpinskills. Both of them are constantly insulting blacks and gays. I would like something to be done about it, or at least alert people about this. Go in there and give 'em hell.

• Queen Marlene
    19 years ago

OK!! THEY DESERVE IT FOR BEING SO DUMB, AND IGNORANT AND FOR LIKING TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN SO MUCH!!!

• Andriana
    19 years ago

I agree with Alasdair. The racism was not necessary in the chat room. African Americans and Homosexuals were offended by their insults. They made commments such as..gay-bashing and saying the word "nigger." Hopefully a suspension could be placed, and limit these negative and racial insults.

• Armed-Alcoholic
    19 years ago

Ok i will JC i agree with andriana
    -Armed-Alcoholic

• Angel Sanctuary ©
    19 years ago

wow i haven't seen so much stupidity in my life

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Well, I can see how some people would say "i think they have a right to speak their mind"...well yes that is true people have the right to speak their mind, but you can not speak your mind without being iggnorant...then i truely beleive your mind shouldnt be spoken....if you know that your words hurts others, or offend another culture, person, place, or thing then your intial thought was to hurt that particular thing in the first place...so this is not speaking your mind, this is just pure spite....
    I know someone is bound to disagree with me which is completely your right, but tell me?....is it your right to make someone feel like shit (pardon my language) for you to get your point across, or for you to look down one some because they prefer the same sex?....see the problem with the world today, is some people have this image in their head that a living, breathing human is different because of his/her skin color, or sexual preference...it discusts me and the sad part about it is there will ALWAYS be people who think this is right to do such things, and teach their children this certain image....its a on going circle that needs to be destroyed but sadly it never will....
    take care
    Scooby

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

JustplainMe;
    Before you tell me to get over it mabey you should read my post again, i was no commenting on you, i was commenting on the MAIN post...as for reading poetry...everyone writes for there own reasons so please dont try to tell me to get over something i was never on...LOL. You know i am well aware of the things you have pointed out, and i thank you for reminding me once again, as for your gay comment...thats your oppinion, and i accept it. When i read poetry i DO NOT get offend no matter what it is because that is that particular persons preference to write about....but ONCE AGAIN...i was writing to the Main topic...lol not disputing of justifying an answer to why this kinda stuff happens...if you feel you want to tell me to get over it, alrighty. but i think you may have misunderstood my comment a little bit. But i do thank you for the information i found it not only intresting, although very backed up...with examples.
    take care
    scooby