time...

• xo kisses xo
    17 years ago

i was just wondering...about what time do u write most of your poems? is there a specific time that you write your best poems??

• xo kisses xo
    17 years ago

i seem to always write poems before i go to sleep at night...between 10:30 and 11:30pm and also during school about 10:30 and 11. its really weird...but its hard to write poems any ther time. i guess that its because those are the times when i am the sleepiest.

• Karl Wild GG23
    17 years ago

There is really no specific time to write poetry, whenever you feel the urge to write just let it out. The best poetry is never forced, let your heart do the writing no matter what time it may be.

• xo kisses xo
    17 years ago

Yeah...i agree with that, but whenever i am tired nd about to fall asleep its like my poems are way better because i let my heart do the writing rather than my brain...lol.

• RunningOnEmpty
    17 years ago

I don't know.

• Rachel RTVW
    17 years ago

I agree with Karl as you never know at what time you will be inspired......

• Goran Rahim
    17 years ago

I write mostley after the mid night or whenever a person hurt my feelings..........

• Hatori
    17 years ago

Late at night... I always get ideas at night :S!

• Veamm
    16 years ago

At night..

• Viola
    16 years ago

When i feel the inspiration to.
    i usually write a lot when i'm upset..
    at night, yes. but could be at any time really..

• Birgit
    16 years ago

Before I go to sleep.. =) Because then I think about what happened to me that day ;]
    But I can also write when something happened before that.. like an argument or something.

=)

x

• BlueDreams
    16 years ago

When i got any chance.

• Mr M
    16 years ago

Generally, I write whenever I relax in my fav coffee shop. A state of mind I guess but I do my best work with all that caffeine...lol

• Romancing the Darker Side
    16 years ago

Usually very late at night. Darkness helps me concentrate.

• Cindy
    16 years ago

I usually write when I am emotional about something. I have a hard time sleeping so mostly in the early morning hours when everyone else is asleep.

• Catastrophic Beauty
    16 years ago

I write in complete silence and when it's dark.