Rude people 2

• Casey
    19 years ago

ok so I think that I somehow made a guy who shall remain nameless for now, mad even though Im the one who should be mad. Anyway, his girlfriend wrote really mean comments on like half of my poems, and I think that she did the thing where you rate them all ones. i dunno, it really makes me mad that theyr being so immiture, i just wanna know if theres anything i can do about it.

• Casey
    19 years ago

I'd actually kinda like something done about it, whether its putting the delete comment thing back up or the suspension thing. I dont care, i just dont want to have to deal with this guy anymore. he emails me and tries to IM me and leaves mean posts on here about me and now his girlfriend is leaving rude comments... enough is enough. I've had to put up with this before from him and im sick of it.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

really, if her poems suck so bad then why dont you just stop reading them?

• Casey
    19 years ago

Justplainme~ thats criticism I can respect! thanks for that. last night I was thinking that there is a differance between constructive criticism and flat out insulting someone. and my poems are prolly pimply cuz im... 15. I hope they get better as i get older. But they cant be that bad because three of them have been published

Tessa-- i really could care less if you like my poems or not, its just what i do. Im not too fond of what you call a talent... cheerleading, now that takes some brainwork... not. Who couldnt run around in little skirts cheering and dropping the people they throw in the air.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

JustPlainMe-
    I read alot of your posts and stuff and I actually admire you. You say whatever you want and you don't care what anybody else says. You are so cool.lol

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

portland isn't just a dumping spot for whatever u said. Portlland Rocks!

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Talkin about Portland and basketball when n e 1 of them players could take you n e day! ~p_town pride!~

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

lol, i didn't know that but Portland is awesome! When your downtown, you actually know it unlike vancover washington!

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

damn, i didn't know that shyt is so expensive! My dad used to grow :P He got put in jail for it for 1 1/2!

• Brian King
    19 years ago

man come to canada southern ont St catherines espiacally my school you can get weed 30$ a quarter and that shyt is 5 times better than anything from seattle trust me i've know i've done alot

and how did a suggestion post get to become a disscussion about pot prices