Moast pepple hear cant spel fore chit!!

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Hey i'm from NY too, don't be "dissing" the New Yorkers!

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

I have to agree with you both, Stanza and (*shiver*) JustPlainMe.

If your grammar and spelling are twisted intentionally in a poem--for whatever conceivable conscious reason--then fine. But if you're (notice: "you are" contracted) using poor grammar and spelling because of laziness or lack of familiarity with the English language, then perhaps it's time to study the language more intensively.

By the way... the comment about lack of familiarity with the English language was specifically for those whose native tongue IS English.

I have the greatest respect for those of you who endeavor to write your poetry in English (and generally do so pretty well) when it's your second or third language. But when it's (awkwardly) your first, I suggest becoming familiar with both a dictionary and grammary.

Please don't help to make "Hukd on foniks werkd for mee!" the epitaph of the English language.

• HeAvENLy UniQue
    19 years ago

TO STANZA::> no one is perfect in DA spelling iight, so stOp flippiNg over nothingless shyt! mah goodness, if you are so picky, get on anotha site, hop off this 1. and i'll keep writing weird, and I knoe others will too. words are words. suck that!! LOL so guyz ignore people like stanza...LOL.. gurl dont take it to the clit..