peter a. rosado

• Jacki
    19 years ago

So is that what happend to everybodys poem when they all started to get changed. So peter is the one who did that!

• Jacki
    19 years ago

So did I, guess they got the wrong person

Also Peter Rosado I thought you were a good person untill I was foward that email by a few poems-and-quotes members. It sure does spread....Youre sick Peter!

• Jacki
    19 years ago

you just registerd yesterday Douglas, how do you know whats even going on?

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I'm staying out of this one. I've already said my peace, and I don't want to argue or choose who is right or wrong.

Thats not up to me

Take Care

• Jacki
    19 years ago

That thread or post will be edited i'm sure of it Hollycrap.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

the post already changed
    He changed it took out the plan part

Thats all that there now:
    What the !@#$?

Now I understand you...

What's up JustPlainMe?

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Peter why did you edit the post? I thought the same thing Hollycrap! I just didn't say it because I didn't really want to get into it. Yet, Peter edited the post, god that seems like he's guilty to me.

Anyone else?

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Ok but why did you edit the post?

• Jacki
    19 years ago

OK so why did you edit your post?

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Yup you quoted me. I was going to stay out of it!

I just don't understand why someone who is "telling the truth" is editing the post they made about evil plans?

So again why did you edit it, if you are not guilty?

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Ok, so why if thats all that it was you had to edit your post? It makes you look guilty you know. Thats all

• Jacki
    19 years ago

not only I, but everyone needs to hear both sides.

I have made up my mind, and beilve Just Plain Me!

NOW I am leaving this post!

Thank you for answering the questions, it doesn't just help me it helps everyone.

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Meh, I don't think there is any conclusive evidence pointing against peter, and in my experience he has been a good guy on this site ever since I've been around. Beyond personal experience, there isn't any evidence proving his innocence either, but in the US legal system you're supposedly innocent until proven guilty, so meh, I don't think there is much else to say on the topic.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Peter A Rosado = Douglas Smith

Pretty obvious, Peter gets called up on being a bad boy and then creates a fake account the same day to back himself up.

Plain is a garish individual to be sure, but i don't think he'd stoop to such serious slander without serious provocation, like Peter porking his wife. : )

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Is this a joke...or is this actually real, like this sounds like a HUGE concpiracy....its sounds like one of those old time detective movies....some explain.

• David
    19 years ago

Omg! Did I miss something? As entertaining as this might be, I don't appreciate Justplainme slandering Peter's name.

Justplainme, you are Justplainignorant , you must have A LOT of time on your hands. Why don't you get a hobby, like um.. writing poetry or something.

Do you need to be an asshole ALL the time? You are in badly need of attention, and you try to get it here, by attempting to disrupt this community of poets. You continually insult the members, and you even insult the administrator (Janis). You admitted that you hated this website and now expect everyone to believe what you say.
    You think that insults are funny, and are probably giggling your ass out at the doubts and controversy you are causing here.
    Get a life little guy.

Peter is a respected, admired and wise poet in this community, you would need more than fake allegations, and cut and paste post to convince his friends of this wrong-doing.

Who is next on your list?

Have a good day Douglas Smith.. er I mean... Justplainme

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

If Peter wanted to screw up the site, then couldn't he have done it by now without your help JustPlainMe? I'm a little confused as to what this post accomplishes besides slandering Peter. I appreciate the fact that you submitted the information to Janis, and hopefully both of you can discuss the situation directly with him, but I honestly don't feel that this post does anything besides upset people.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

You know Plain, your last post to Peter was an excellent poem, perhaps unintentional.

I liked the ending the best.

You fuck

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I have a confession to make.

Peter Rosado is in my cellar [ basement you yanks!]. In a desperate attempt to end this bickering i kidnapped him and now his is going to live out his days feeding off my bodily fluids...he has limited net access and some rubber toys...but he has assured me there will be no more funny business on this site or i cut off his Protein and salt supply...which will annoy me intensely as he is highly skilled at getting it from me quickly.

Can we move on and up?

You fucks!

• Aymon F
    19 years ago

For Everyone who read the entire post:

Lets have a vote.

Everyone that thinks peter is guilty of the email and of creating another account: "Douglas Smith," who compliments peter, posts no poems, and slanders Matt, say AYE!

AYE!

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Holy Freaking Crap! What does it matter? No one can really prove anything, here. I can just as easily type up a fake E-Mail, and say it was from [insert name here]. Not only that, but I can make an E-Mail account using [insert name here]'s name, and send it to myself from that name so it looks plausible! Also, fighting over the internet has GOT to be the biggest waste of anyone's life ever! So, yeah. 'Nuff said.

~Ciao Lipton

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

i think the douglas guy is peter a rosado or whatever