"More" Link at End of "Recent Articles"

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

On the home page, it annoys me how there isn't a link like, "More" leading to the Article Home Page... kinda like the link from "Latest Poems" to "All Poems..."

Do you know what I mean?

• PnQ Mod Account
    17 years ago

Look at the top of the screen when you are on the home page... click "Articles"

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

I know, but it annoys me. It's a simple little thing...

Didn't you notice that the articles link has BEEN there, yet very few people knew about it.

Well, still, few people know about it, and that link being there could make people interested in what the link leads to etc.... get my drift?!

• PnQ Mod Account
    17 years ago

Yes, I do get your drift. It's not a bad idea, just not a necessary one (in my opinion).

Where is this "all poems" link on the home page? I'm not even seeing one on any of the category front pages.

Do you mean on a person's profile page... it has a link to all of their poems.

I don't mean to argue, I'm just saying. If Janis decides to add that, then fine... if not, then that's fine, too.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

Where it says MORE under latest poems... On the page where the weekly contest winners are featured, the MOST RECENT ARTICLES makes it look like only three articles are posted. All i say is add a link in the table to the rest of the articles.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

And i recognized even from the start that this is unnecessary... But, you know, with OCD and all it's kinda nagging...

• PnQ Mod Account
    17 years ago

Ok, I'm done.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

=]