what is everyones favorite holiday?

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

Halloween, I'm not sure why. I don't even like sweets... except Reese's... and sugar cookies because they aren't sweet....

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I really love new years(also my dads birthday) because its so fun! and forth of july (love the fireworks!) and halloween cuz of the candy and costumes!

• Ali
    19 years ago

I enjoy celebrating Kiss and Make Up Day. (August 25) Even if we dont fight we still get the goodies!!! (oh and it is a real holiday, just look it up!)

• Incognito
    19 years ago

National talk like a pirate day.
    So much fun!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

It looks like there must be a holiday to suit everybody.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

I absolutely love Thanksgiving. It was the only truly American holiday that I normally got a chance to enjoy when I was growing up. Almost every year my father would herd all of us into the car, head across the border and 300 miles later we would arrive at my aunt's house where a big group of our relatives gathered almost every year for the Thanksgiving holidays. The kids from my family and all our cousins would bring our sleeping bags and sleep in one large room. We always stayed up most of the night talking and playing silly games. Thanksgiving dinner was always huge with about 30 people. The rest of the weekend was always fun too. And for me it was just good to be in the U.S.A then and to actually be speaking English here!

My aunt still hosts Thanksgiving in the same house with the same traditions. And instead of a 600-mile round trip, for me it is now only a 20-mile drive. I enjoyed seeing another group of little kids doing the sleepovers and having the same fun we had when we were little.

The only downside this year is that I now have a boyfriend who I really missed because he lives 600 miles away and couldn't come. But since we just recently were able to spend almost 3 weeks together and it looks like we have a promising future ahead, I won't complain.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

CHRISTMAS!

*it's the most wonderful time of the year...*

love it!

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

A holiday wot I call 'A Mental Hygene Day'. A day for ME, I do nowt but chill out on my own

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

Halloween with out a doubt...you get to be someone else for a day (costumes), its about death and souls risen (i'm into that sorta thing), the candy/sweets/parties/etc......its just for me i guess...!
    btw i am suprised there is not more Christmas's on here , i figured a lot of ppl would say that ! ha. love it!

Love Heather

• Ali
    19 years ago

MY BIRTHDAY

and Bestilles day (its a holiday in france... I dont believe so sir)

• happy days
    19 years ago

well, cos im english we dont celebrate thanks giving or halloween as much as other so id say christmas

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Rememberance day. Not a holiday, but every other pales in significance.