who is

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

i have too many favs on this site to answer that. lol but my like top favs are crimson regrets, thunderrose, angel sanctuary( when her poems were on here) and chloe. because there poems are real, i mean they have great emotion in them. like its there real feelings u noe. and meena is great,andrea. all of em! lol. unseenexposer.(cant spell) and theres proli more.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

What abour you, Lisa Marie?

• The Secret Keeper
    19 years ago

my fav is deaths_toy_doll.
    she is a really good poet.

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

I don't really have one favourite, but my top two would have to be KT [now known as ~Bloodied&Broken] and ~*^*~ blood red tears ~*^*~.

• ~Bloodied&Broken
    19 years ago

hey thanx Porte :D- yeh- mine would be .x.Porter.x. YOU MUST CHECK HERS OUT- THEY ARE AWSOME! oh and i cant forget Chaz2- she has some awsome poetry!
    luv ya guys and good luck to all of ya!
    kt

• Heather Dunagan
    19 years ago

Hey, I like everyone's poems..I honestly don't like to pick favorites because I think everyone has the talent and ability to write awsome poetry...so I don't pick who I like and don't like! Well thats just my personal opinion, does anyone agree!?!?
    Heather

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Chelsey
    Thunderose
    Mortalidaga
    Leanne Gornall
    Sarah L Costello
    James Daron Star
    Michael Nalley
    Chris Georgiou :o(
    Dora
    Maybeth

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

Hey thanks Porte! yep everyone has to check out hers ad kt's!

• Incognito
    19 years ago

I have lots of favourites can't really name them all, most have already been named lol. *sigh* i wish i was on someone's favourites. hmm, i wonder if you can add yourself...

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

Thunderose I Like Their Style xoxo-Nikki-xoxo