Can any mod help me about this?[Or anyone who knows]

• Tricky Daze
    17 years ago

I just opened a new club yesterday

When i open the discusions thing,it looks like i'm on 19 and under club..and i can't post anything it says error such category forum doesn't exist..and there are some posts thre..website talk..etc..they look like they have been posted on 1967..omg..and there are zeros on post counts

And when i try to accept an assistant(before going public)..it says member declined and the number of members increase everytime i do it..and even though i couldn't accept her..club went public

Could this problem be solved?
    Or my ideas about having a club will be just a dream

Thanks for everyone who will help me about that

Sincerely,
    Laura

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    17 years ago

Clubs that are being newly opened are not working right now. Your best bet would be to wait until after Janis has fixed the bug and start a new club then.

• Tricky Daze
    17 years ago

Thanks jenna really helped
    But when will janis do that thing?
    Uh..*frowns*

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    17 years ago

No clue, hopefully soon because there are a lot of new clubs being opened, and he should also think about deleting very old, inactive clubs and giving club owners moderator privelages lol :p

• Tricky Daze
    17 years ago

Whoa..that would be great..there are so many inactive clubs there..and moderator thing would be cool
    But i hope he won't make us wait for so long time

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    17 years ago

Yeah and the inactive ones push the active ones down, but they should be brought back up and moderator privelages JUST for IN the club, not the whole site (incase someone else reads this wrong, lol) would help a lot in cleaning out the board and everything. For now, we just send links to the mods but it would be a lot easier to control our club boards ourselves.

=]

• Tricky Daze
    17 years ago

Yes...you're right jenna.. we wait for you ,Janis, to do this thing lol

• Simple Sensation
    17 years ago

And the fact that when you try and apply for assistant in the club thats already running this ocmes up;

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /www/poems-and-quotes/club_assistant_join.php:1) in /www/get/init.php on line 4
    Incorrect input data!

I hope this gets sorted soon, becuase once i become a senior member the club manager wants me to become an assistent..

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    17 years ago

Janis was working on club problems yesterday or the day before whenever it was, Doug had gotten a message from him about it. So just hold tight.

• Tricky Daze
    17 years ago

Hey...jenna
    We all wait for good news..*smiles*