why do you write?

• jana marie
    19 years ago

why do you write like do you just write because it makes you feel good or do you write to fit in a crowd of people. well i know i write so that i can tell poeple how i feel without having to meet them or confront them about my fears and posibilities of over coming them.

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

Yep I write because I love it

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

hey jana i wrote because i love writing poems to you mwah love you

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

i love to write b/c
    1.its the only thing i am good at
    2.i get to escape my pain.
    3.i enjoy writing
    b/c hell i dont know.
    poetry rox...i love it.lol

• jana marie
    19 years ago

well thanx for your answers guys that really helpedme out now i really relised wha it all means to everyone and i know it's hard to express feelings with someone face to face. But making friends that you don't have to bother with or over come our fears with can help you alot and relieve all yor pain

• Poetically Speaking
    19 years ago

i write because i want to. its how i express myself, and how i see others. i love to write. it sets me free.

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

I LOVE YOU JANA :D :D :D :D YOUR MY BESTIE AND YOU WILL BE FOR LIFE :D:D:D

• Delo
    19 years ago

I write to express my feeling when nobody wants to listen to me

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

I know why I write is because, It's like hwo ever you feel inside just goes into your work at the time. Plus it helps me vent out these emotions that i always just keep bottled up. If I never started writing, I would probably be crazy...lol--Ashlee--

• shannon
    19 years ago

i feel that i write because of my emotions i feel that no one takes me serious when i talk about them..i think it works awesome

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

I write because it is a really good way to get out everything that you are feeling inside. It also makes me proud when i can put together a good piece.

• Jackie Prahl
    19 years ago

I write for everyone and everything I have for my friends, family, my dearly beloved deads, and my own freedom from realality. Or further submission into. I write because It makes me feel better and it solves things in my mind. I write for everything and me!

• Loved
    19 years ago

I WRITE TO HELP ME REALAX AND TO GET FEELINGS OFF MY CHEST

• Atahan Tolunay
    19 years ago

Poetry is not just my life but also my passion.

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Why do i write?
    Well, for many reasons of course. Writing is something i absolutely adore it's my entire world. When i write i never hold back, ever emotion in ever word is concealed with a deeper meaning. When i write i have a voice in being heard, i have an image that i am able to substain that it is my true self. I am able to express the emotions i can not in my everyday life, writing is my ablility to be weak, and what i mean as weak is to show fear. In my typical days mon-sun I have this image that people think i am a strong individual because of the many hard challenges i was able to strive throught, but writing lets me show my weak side, my tears, my pain, my sorrow, everything....writing is my outlet to not being strong...it shows that i cry, i feel pain, i hurt just like anyone else....writing is my world but in bigger sense...it's my everyday life!
    take care
    Scooby

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Hmmm.. why do I write.. Why do I write?
    I don't know
    Is it to get out my feelings?
    To show my depressed side?
    To show I'm actually normal somtimes?
    *shrugs*
    I guess I just do to do all three.. if I didn't do it I bet I would be some depressed blob...