do u write?

• ~Bloodied&Broken
    19 years ago

All my poems are inspired by some truth that has happend to me or someone i know.

well- luv ya
    kt

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

The majority of mine are based on truths, from my point of view or something that happened to a mate. A couple tho, are just thoughts that sprang into my head, perhaps inspired by a line from a song or a movie.

xox, PorteR

• Briana
    19 years ago

All my peoms are from real life expierences. Or somethign that has happend to cause feelings that come out in some way, so I won't end up doing something I will regret latter on. A few have even been inspiered by someone else writting adn I can relate to it.

Briana

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I always write based on my own experiences - i may personify my experiences as other people or exaggerate my own experiences to get my message across but always based on me, my life and what I have been thru or am going thru!

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

I find that I write my best poems when I can actually really relate to them. Poems about feelings I've gone through, and things that I've experienced. It's harder to write about things you don't know about, and I think people might those poems a little unbelievable, or without true feeling. but hey, it does work for some people.

-Rach

• Steven
    19 years ago

my poems are true and some are just how i felt..