Votes

• David
    17 years ago

Has anyone else noticed that now because you cant vote without having an account/ being a member that all poems are not getting extra votes from ppl just coming onto the site and reading poetry, becasue i'm guessing thta b4 they would read the poem and becasue there is a voting system giving the poem a vote....

David

• Romancing the Darker Side
    17 years ago

Yeah I noticed it too.

• David
    17 years ago

Who cares. i do, and you cant stop me from thinking that so there! i like more votes cause then overall it gives me an idea on wat poems are popular, so i can look at that style and write more.

yeah comments are good too, but they don't help when they are only good poem. that so sucks.

well bob i can still love poetry and like the voting system on this site. you are not me and you don't know how i feel. so don't think you can say that i don't take me writing seriously. cause i do.

:( pffft. David

• Aken Sol
    17 years ago

I like your dog Bob.

• Aken Sol
    17 years ago

But look at its puppy-dog eyes!

I personally don't care very much for votes and I think this system is better then letting just anyone messing with your votes. Also, blatant downvoting can be tracked easier if all the people voting have an account.

Besides, if one loved going around in random poetry sites reading poetry so much, why wouldn't they make an account.

There's also the other extreme where a person would use multiple computers to rate thier own poetry several times. Gross.

Aken Sol

• Aken Sol
    17 years ago

Especially about the eyes.

• Boy
    17 years ago

Hm yeh