More Than 1 Account

• skynerraw
    17 years ago

Ok, I think this is the right place to put this:
    there was a girl I saw that said that her most recent account was her 4th and that her others got banned, is there a point to banning people if they can get another account? I don't really see a point if they save all of their poems to there computer...?

• David
    17 years ago

I know who you are tlkaing bout. i saw that too. but yeah, i think she meant that she had an account and she must have started another and another casue the one b4 kept being deleted becasue maybe she abused the rules. submitted threads or poems that were offensive or not in the right catagory.

David

• skynerraw
    17 years ago

Yea, thats my point, they abused the rules, and got themselves deleted, if they can just get another account then it seems like there isn't a point of banning people who abuse the rules because they can get another account and do it again and again....

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

The point is that it's embarrassing to the person and they would have to resubmit everything i suppose.

• Kevin
    17 years ago

In the P and Q game of suspension top trumphs, I have the 100 stat monster.

I suspended Janis Krummins once, and I tried to get Dainz as well but it wouldn't work.

That is all in the past now that Janis is back and the darling of Mods everywhere, but at the time, we wuz desperate Guv'nor.

• Sherry Lynn
    17 years ago

LOL Now Kevin that is just too funny.

--Sher

• aDORKable x3
    17 years ago

Abby, sluvious is Bob Shank.. He has two accounts. :]