Ok, i have a serious question

• Stephanie Naylor
    16 years ago

Why is it every time i make a LOVE AND ROMANCE post, as in a new topic. The next day its gone?

• Noir
    16 years ago

Bob...

Live with the times, what people call "love" in this postmodernist choice confused world. Is perfectly up to them.

If the girl could not decide a subjective answer but instead choosed to enlist an objective opinion. Then it is totally her "RIGHT" to do so.

She did not break the law, so why punish her for it...

• Noir
    16 years ago

Oh Bob...

I am not picking on you... If I did, you'd know it.

What I am saying is, whether the thread becomes redundant or not. It is up for the members to decide that, by commenting on it.

If after a few days it hasn't been commented on, then it becomes redundant...As you say.

But if it gets comments on it, well then it is up to her and her peers. I find that actually making chitter chatter with one another, actually helps you solve whatever problems you get.

Bob, your problem is that you are too stiff and strict when it comes to the rules of this site. You are too conservative by the standards of many. Is it soo wrong to leave something be, unless someone decides against it.

I can understand you are actually taking your time to help this site. But what I feel is that you are very overprotective with the censoring...Relax for God's sake...This is the Internet, people come in here to share their emotions, their feelings, their anger...Let them. Because in the outside world they fail to do that.

• Noir
    16 years ago

Britt: It may get repetative, but who are you to say that it does not matter or no one wants to listen.

These people took the time to say their opinion, and rather than deleting it, let people actually answer it if they decide to.

Plus in today's society, a thing called social blurring has occured where adults try to act more childlike and children behave and act like adults...

A concept that failed to happen when you were 12 not too long ago...Duh!

• sibyllene
    16 years ago

I agree with Noir on this...

It's incredibly annoying to have pre-pubescent little ones talking about their dramatic love lives... But so what? As Noir said, what Love is is entirely subjective and could never be agreed upon. You cannot be the only one to define a term, and therefore a rule. Besides... as far as many 13 year olds are concerned, you CAN "be in love with" 8 different boys. It's completely wrong, but they'll figure that out in time. In the meantime, who does it hurt? In fact, leaving those topics open gives more reasoned indivuduals a chance to impart some wisdom, or at least give a virtual slap in the face.

Besides... if she this girl^ had posted it in the "Other" forum, you probably would have told her to bring it to Love and Romance.

• Noir
    16 years ago

Lol..

All those 28 threads may have 28 different situations to the same question...So might as well give it a try.

But my initial problem was that you delete the threads to early rather than see where it is leading.

• Noir
    16 years ago

Bob: Really, you ego is too big to be hidden that which you call wisdom.

A moderator is suppose to be a person who stand in neutral ground, and stands by neutrality. Which it seems you lack, as many in here seem to have a problem with your moderation.

People in here do not want you to be perfect...No one is...Duh! People want you to be fair and respectful to them as members of this site.

They haven't broken a rule, they haven't spammed, they wrote to the members of this site their problems of their situation.

You can sit here and say, I stand by my decision...Who gives a damn, this site is not for you alone and those you consider worthy to type in it. It's for every poet and admirer out there.

Bob, get a hobby, go run with your dogs, or something. Because your over-moderation, is already bringing the doom of P&Q as we may know it.

Oh and as how I became perfect...I eat alot of onions, beetroot and carrots...Sure fire way of becoming perfect.

Lol..

• Noir
    16 years ago

Actually Bob, I came here not for you but for myself. I don't want you job because obviously you seem to have stressed from it...Poor thing!

But I will say this:

I along with many members didn't come here for you to say Leave. We came in here to actually speak our minds and hearts.

I said you are overmoderating...Duh! You are!

I believe that you will not allow anyone that has an opinion much less a problem. But hey, from what I can see, it's either you're way or the highway.

Tell me something...Did you make this....Nah

I will not speak to Janis, but hey I know I'm right in calling you on you're overmoderating...If I didn't you wouldn't answer...Lol.

Oh and Bob, I called Micheal out because he hated the way Kevin Moderated and I for one, like how Kevin matured and took responsibility for his moderations.

• Noir
    16 years ago

Neither in the U.K...

Huh?

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Before any of the rules are listed, there is a small phrase that people must remember: "Any and all decisions are final"

Penalty points are appealable... if you don't get penalty points, just let it go.