insults

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

there a people on this site that have been quite rude and insulting this should stop!!!

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

i have been cursing because i have been insulting u see and i am not to yoiung for anything just ebcause i am 12 doesn't mean i should be treated differenly

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Do you believe the things they are saying to you?

If not, who cares?

If you do, then you need to have a good look at yourself and determine whether they are speaking the truth about you. If they are, then it's hardly an insult to call a spade a spade. If they are not then they are mistaken and once again, who cares?

You do obviously...just don't feed the emotional vampires...expose them to the light and watch them burn.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Feck off Bob!

: )

Sorry....i...couldn't think of anything else to say to you.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Well, me, i didn't know this until tyrel insulted me but it has an effect on me! I was scared ppl would hate me and i thought it was so rude and didn't understand and it really brought me down because i'm a well respected person and that just blew me away! I know it shouldn't effect me but dang, it did!

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Lizzy, i don't know if you seen the post tyrel made about you, it was quite immature but anyways NO ONE HATES YOU around here...beleive me EVERYONE including myself were defending you, not one person agreed with him....see this goes back into insulting because that dude was insulting lizzy and i think he expected everyone to agree with him but instead everyone tied into him, yah yah yah Bob i know about the stooping to the other level but i found it HALARIOUS because he this kid is trying to make himself look innocent and BAM he is getting cut up left right and center, i couldn't help but laugh because what goes around comes around!!! and that definately blew up in his face! ah it was actually entertaining because i have seen him bugging lizzy and i didnt think it was my place to jump in, until i seen the post that came back and bit him in the ass. It's funny how things work in mysterious way eh

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

That it is Bob, believe it or not, just a year ago, everyone was cordial and respected each others` work, now its a vast wasteland of stupid comments and jealousy.