LIMIT?

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Is there a limit to the number of poems that a person can have under each account? or is that number endless?

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

I think it is endless.... but I will test that =]

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Alrite cause I wasn't to sure.. and yeah Stephen I think if anyone is gonna know first it will be you.

• skynerraw
    16 years ago

I'm pretty sure it is endless...idk maybe you should PM a Mod

• DeathlyAmore
    16 years ago

Let's find out...

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Alrite thats a very good idea I never thought about that one b4.. PM a mod.. perfect answer thanx

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Alrite I PM'd them and I will let you know when I get my answer.

• BREEawNUHH
    16 years ago

I think it's endless.

I mean, in my opinion, I don't think there should be a limit.

• Baby Rainbow
    16 years ago

Nope there is no limit to the amount of poems you can post xxx

• Rose not your average
    16 years ago

I dont think there is a limit

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

As far as I know, there is no limit. Janis would know for sure though.

• Kristina
    16 years ago

Actually she doesnt. 8 people have more poems then her. and Stephen has the most

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

No, Dani has two accounts: Lost @ngel and ShadowsonHerFace, and combined she has around 1400 poems on this site I think... I have three accounts, totaling out to only hm.... 883 + 35 + 3 = umm... dang, summertime math crisis... Umm..... You do the math lol I can't think right now.

So technically, she has more than me. I have the most on one profile.

• Sandra D
    16 years ago

921 i think...

• Just Lucy
    16 years ago

Yes 921 is correct lol AND WE HAVE A WINNER lol 1400 poems, thats massive lol! and I feel slack because I only have 137 I think lol - Stephen... I will catch up... maybe not today, or tomorrow, or next year, or the year after that, or the yeart after that year, but maybe in 40 odd years down the track... I will catch up lol, only to th 921 though, not to how ever many u have by than lol.

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

I think one of these days SOON the site is just gonna die cause stephen is gonna hit 1000 poems on one name and the site isnt gonna know what to do. xD

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Lol I agree I think the site might have a meltdown.. but I'm gonna PM a mod and maybe they will know.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

I really don't think so... if anything it might say he has 000 poems if Janis didn't give that field space for 4 numbers, but I highly doubt the site will have a meltdown because of it.

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

^ nice. lol.

and it'll prolyl be like Y2K.

lol