Radio/Check Box Delete (PM's)

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

I think we should incorporate the infamous "checkmark" deletes, where you can click on the square beside the names of the messages you wish to delete, and the ones you checked get deleted =]

You know what I mean?

• Aken Sol
    16 years ago

My God... that's insane!

• Sandra D
    16 years ago

I like this idea!

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

No, this has not been suggested before.

What's been suggested before is MASS deletion. This is different from mass deletion, as you can see =]

• Kristina
    16 years ago

Yes that would be a good idea

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Plus, I'm too lazy to delete them one by one, and there are some that I want to keep, and I also find it takes a long LONG time to load now that I have so many =]

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

^Stop being lazy, then.

Might cause Janis less trouble, eh?

Heh.

• David
    16 years ago

No it needs to be changed, i suggested the mass but this idea is okay too. we just need something. something! cause it is unethical to just leave it to delete one message at a time.

David

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Oh! And then we could incorporate select all so we could have all messages selected and then go about unchecking the ones we wish to keep! And by the way elle, i like being lazy thank you very much.

• David
    16 years ago

If it did i would be over it. i just think that there needs to be an icon to delete selected or mass.

come on admins? if 'i' was one of the admin's i would have it done in like 5 min, thats how simple this problem would be. takes 5 min! just 5 simple minutes. but anyway. i'll wait in line, other problems need to be fixed as well. i might as well make a cup of coffee. be here a while.....

David

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

Really, I think this is a waste of time for Jan-bo. I'm sure you don't have 56 messages coming at you every day. Shouldn't be hard at all to deal with them.

• Hey Brittknee
    16 years ago

I agree that you should be deleting them after you've read them, it just makes it so much easier

but it would be a nice feature AFTER other things get done because apparantly its very wanted