Funny poems

• thing3
    16 years ago

Is it me or dont funny poems get viewed as much as ones about depression and darkness?

• Mandy
    16 years ago

I never read funny poems. i only read one that my friend wrote once but thats it. i dont really enjoy the funny poems. i like the sad/drepression/love poems because i can relate to them much better.

-Mandy

• Boy
    16 years ago

I never went any funny poem section. i ealy do not know why.? i always go for love ans sad poems. but everyone is differnt.

• Oceansoul
    16 years ago

Well, i think -and with all respect for the peoplle that write or try to write funny poems- there simply aren't a lot of good funny poems on this site, i think it's underestimated how difficult it is to write that, it's a different talent than with other poetry , a funny poem is much harder to make than simply telling a joke
    ppl are probably much more moved by an emotional poem ,maybe because they can feel symphatie for the writer
    maybe they can put one funny poem ,or each week the best one one the front page , and let ppl have a smile before they enter the site

• Broken Saint
    16 years ago

I don't know..
    I've actually never seen any funny poems.. hehe

• xXxSurrenderToMyWrathxXx
    16 years ago

I personally don't right funny poems because I'm not very funny! But once in a while I'll read a funny poem and get a good giggle! Sometimes if I'm too up tight or sad or stressed, i'll read one!

• Cassie Cain
    16 years ago

Theyre all the same

• Cassie Cain
    16 years ago

Gdsfgsdfgdf

• Veamm
    16 years ago

All kind of poetry is cool!!