Account News Update Needed

• David
    16 years ago

The account news icon was a really good idea, but now i am thinking maybe we need to add another feature to it...

like if one of your favourites submits a poem it brings it up in the account news.

cuase i seem to always forget to look at my favourite authors, so who else wants to have a little icon in account news saying if a favourite has submitted a new poem?

David

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

What's the point, really? It's not a matter of light-years when simply clicking on the 'favourite authors' link. It's not a terrible suggestion, but it's not entirely significant. I think bigger issues (such as banning stupidity from the site) must be taken into account.

But that's not going to happen.

Oh..and before I receive a penalty for this; I didn't mean it..

• Tricky Daze
    16 years ago

I agree with britt.I can't even vote the poems I like for weekly contest cause I already used my 3

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

Along with this- in ym account news it says like i have new comments.. but it triples or doubles it.. ex: it will say something like:

Commented poem(s)

Diamond Grace(Family Poem) (3) (3)

does anyone know why?

• Hey Brittknee
    16 years ago

I dunno why it says (3) (3) but if it hadn't been commented before every comment comes up on its own as

Diamond Grace(Family Poem)
    and then it does it again for the 2nd comment

otherwise I don't know, maybe just a glitch

• Tricky Daze
    16 years ago

Lauren,It's because this poem got commented back to back and you weren't online in the mean time..that you know when you receive a comment it says
    Example:

Your Love(0)(1)

And then someone else comments too

Your Love (1)(1)

And anoter person comments too

Your love (2)(1)

And because of being offline,they stop there..and every step gets showed...It's annoying I know..but I guess it can be changed

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    16 years ago

It's not a glitch,
    it does that for me too.
    It's just because of how many comments you got on that poem.