New Forum Idea

• icarus
    16 years ago

I thought that perhaps there might be a need/desire for a new Forum. My thought was a place to discuss philosophical type things, people can talk about their observations on life and things like that. A 'Deep Thought' Forum is basically what I had in mind. I spend a lot of time searching through the separate forums for threads of this nature. Because there is no forum for these types of threads they can be anywhere and it is difficult to find one. Probably won't happen but just a suggestion.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Or go to whichever one of the current categories you'd like to have a discussion about a start a "Deep Thoughts About..." thread (replacing the ... with the category... like Friendship)

Or if none of the specific categories are appropriate, go to the Members Message Forum like Britt suggested or to the Other Forum.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Just post your threads under Love... All these dumb idea's are bugging me.

• icarus
    16 years ago

Britt, in my experiences these are scattered all over the separate forums. Yes they do appear in the members forum but they appear elsewhere quite often as well.

I'dTakeABulletForYou, if the ideas are bothering you don't read them. The title of the post is "New Forum Idea". You should have known what was coming. You're also in the forum designed for suggestions. If you don't want to hear it, get out of the forum.

This is the reaction I expected though. Oh well.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Dude, don't worry. We all have some good and some bad idea's and i have been shot down the same way you were. It's just personally, we have been waiting for some very specific updates for a long time and have become very irrative lately. And, as you noticed, there aren't that many people replying to these types of threads in this forum and if people like me, ann, and britt didn't reply then who would?

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

I see what you're saying, but I disagree. It's just taking up more space and there are a million places where you can start such threads.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

They are not asking to start a thread.. they are asking for a whole new category.

"Deep Thoughts" in itslef does not need to be it's own category. See my post a few above for my suggestion.