Something fun to do in WALMART lol

• ShAtTeRrEdTeArZ
    19 years ago

yeah and it's fun to take those big giant balls and bounce them or ride the bikes. play with stereos. lol. Or run down the aisles yelling that someone is chasing you. lol. Or if your inside the clothes things when people are looking through don't jump out just stare with your eyes really really really wide and sit on the ground and hold your knees and rock back and forth and then pretend you noticed they seen you look around, then turn suddenly and crawl out really really really fast from the side where they can still see you and zoom to another one then peek out through a little bit of clothes and watch them until they leave. lol.

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

we don't have walmart but doesn't walmart own asda....,so alan, we could do this in asda hehehehe

• KiKi
    19 years ago

omg these made me laugh so much im in the llibrary and ppl were looking at me like i was a freak cuz i couldnt stop lughing but they were hilaurious!!!!!
    u guys have anymore??

• Tiller
    19 years ago

LOL My friend got a box of condoms and put it in this person's cart..we followed them..they were in line and when the person saw them she looked at her son and yelled at him lol

• Tiller
    19 years ago

IN FRONT OF LIKE 50 PPL!

• t i f f a n y ♥
    19 years ago

One game to play in Wal-Mart is you and a friend go in and try to make it to the other side of the store without being asked "Can I help you?" or anything else like that..

And if you do get asked then you have to try and make that person quit their job.

Haha. Try it out n have fun! ;)

• Khristian
    19 years ago

Try to put Skittles on Lay-A-Way!!!!!!!

• Cloud
    19 years ago

glue a quarter to the ground and see how many people try to pick it up ^_^

• Cloud
    19 years ago

Ask a clerk if they can tell you how much the price of every single item in the store is

• creasy
    19 years ago

lmao!!!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

haha i lykd the glue a quater to the floor idea, must try that sumwhere, sumday ahah we dun haff walmarts either =(...i loved that movie bout the wal-mart baby, where the heart is

• XxCamyxX
    19 years ago

UR SO MEAN!!!