Club Problem

• Jordan
    16 years ago

I'm having a bit of trouble with the club that I'm in:
    I was in EOP, and when they re-made it I re-joined and was accepted...but when I try and enter the discussion forum of EOP, it brings me to the discussion forum of "19 and Under."

What the can be done to fix this?

• Aken Sol
    16 years ago

Be older?

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Lol

• Romancing the Darker Side
    16 years ago

That happens to me too all the time, and there are never any posts in the 19 and under forum... very strange.

• Jordan
    16 years ago

"Be older?"

Good advice, smartass.

Send in a mod who can actually help instead of annoy.

• Jordan
    16 years ago

"why post it on here if your not prepared for witty/smart answers."

Sorry, man...but it wasn't a witty or smaret answer...it was just plain ignorant and pointless. I came in here to ask a question and Mr. Mod up there decided that instead of admitting that he couldn't help he'd just be sarcastic about it. Personally, I don't se how that's fair.

Oh...and sir above me, if you're going to try and act like the fact that your being 3 years older than me makes me a "poor kid" and makes you THAT much better than me, then I suggest that you learn how to use the word "too" in the proper context. Your input means even less to me because of that.

• Noir
    16 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....

I'm sorry but this seems to me like a foolish debacle...

Jordan: You made yourself 19 years old in your profile...While many others of your age group made themselves either 99 or higher than 19.

Fact is that you chose to make yourself to state your age, and unless your 20 or 21...The rules unfortunately cannot change.

And to the other guy who was uselessly arguing with Jordan. I can understand where you're coming from, but I don't think Aken, or in fact anyone needs you to defend them. Also I think that Jordan provided a naive question rather than a dumb question...The least you could have done was to use tact....

Oh well...

It was still hilarious I gotta tell ya....Ha

• Noir
    16 years ago

Well wouldn't you be if you were (in Jordan's eyes) unfairly treated...He over-reacted but rather than argue with him...Actually tell him why he can't go and join the other group...

• Aken Sol
    16 years ago

Whoa, sorry I seemed to have caused some trouble =/

You can try to quit your current club and re-apply.

• Tricky Daze
    16 years ago

It's not about it..It's a bug on new clubs..and EOP is a new club,right?

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Ok, I think we are done here.

Yes, we know there is a problem with new clubs. There is nothing moderators can do about it.

I know that Janis was planning on doing some major updates to the clubbing system, so that might have something to do woth it. All I can say is to just be patient and it will get fixed whenever it gets fixed. I'm sorry, but that's all we can say for now.