Do you ever feel like your friends arent all that true?

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

yeah you ever feel like they don't care..Or they give youmixed signals about whether they care or not?? Yeah I've been gettin that lately..

• lakitu
    19 years ago

I get that all the time, sometimes their like, "Lets talk" then other times its "Who the he** are you?" who invented friends anyway????????

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Yeah only i'm that horrible friend

I just like my space and time. Sometimes I feel crowded and like I can't breath. So I just go weeks, or longer with out talking them. Right now its been 2 months sence I've talked to my best friend. But she understands me, its a big joke I'm the 3 month friend.

Other wise I get sick of people, this way it keeps the friendship alive.

So maybe thats what going on, either way they "your friends" should talk to you and expalin this. That is what I have done. Other wise I don't know
    being friends can be tricky

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

Yeah definitely... That's all i have to say

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Only trust the ones you dont trust to be untrustworthy, nah i dont trust any of my 'friends' theyve all put knives in my back at some time

• courtney
    19 years ago

my two best friends and i are in a fight right now because they told me everything was fine when i found out that one of them had written something saying otherwise and now they are saying its all my fault and i had no right to be mad at them in the first place... i thought they cared and i found out otherwise

• LoUIse
    19 years ago

yeah..I feel that too... I thought they are really my friends..but when I need them they just refuse to help me with some stuff or problem...

• LoUIse
    19 years ago

ok..Let me tell u this..
    One time I need them but where are they???having fun without my presence...They are all my best friends..But how could they do this to me....Now we aren't close anymore..i dont regret being witout them..its ok for me since i've found real friends

• Just Sierra
    19 years ago

That's my case.

• Just Sierra
    19 years ago

The sad thing is....and I don't mean this to be like a cheesy line from a movie.........its just I don't know who I am anymore. I mean like I know where I come from and all of that crap, but I don't know who I was before I started this site, what my personality is like and I'm starting to lose my friends because I'm always depressed. I hate it.

~Sierra

• Ericka
    19 years ago

Yeah i feel like my friends are doing something behind my back all the time. my ex boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend and she expects everything to be fine and she knows i know becasue i didn't talk to her for like a month. although we are stright now she thinks i should TRUST her with all my buisness and around my boyfriend now. too bad i don't and never will be able to again. most of my other fiends are great. ,but still friends are friends and they have to make themselves happy at the same time they are making you happy. -Ericka

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

No, I don't. My friends are humans just like me, and there is some good in everyone of them. I love all my friends, and if they didn't like me, I'm sure I'd have some inkling about it.

• iwish0207
    19 years ago

first i just want to say probably no1 will read this cuz it's way down the list, buti dont care cuz i need to get some feelings out

so last year i thought i had it great. I had like 2 GREAT best friends. or so i thought. ashley and nicole. ashley was the mature one when she needed to be and fun too. nicole just wasnt as mature. wierd how it turned out that she was my true friend. but long story short after my friendship with ashley i had to pulled a few knives out of my back (not literally)
    Oh and here are a few sayings:
    a friend will help you move, a real friend will help you move a body
    A friend will bail you out of jail, ur best friend will be sitting next to you saying, "man that was awesome!"

• Georgi
    19 years ago

ye i feel like tht all the time, my mates say they care and then when i ned them they are never there...wow tht rhymed. hmmmmm may write a poem about this. wicked thts my next poem! haha, will post it 2night 4 any1 hu cares to read!!!

neway back to the topic, i also agree with angel, i dont have a clue hu the real me is! i mean, ive been cutting for like 3 years and i aways wonder, hu was i b4 all this shit happened? and if i hadnt started writing poetry on this site, hu would i be? where wd i be? would i have different mates?? it confuses me slightly. i wish my friends would genuinally care about me instead of being so god damn two faced..

• Georgi
    19 years ago

awwwwww sorry scarlet hunni :(

• Carmen
    19 years ago

huh... i feel that most of the time, but only with one of my friends. i mean, she gets mad at me so easily and i cant trust her any more than i can throw her... shes definently not a TRUE friend.