For honest comments

• Boy
    16 years ago

Hi, its a question that how we can find that someone read our all poem and gave us honest comments.
    for some people honest commets does matter. but some people just feel happy after getting any comment even one line comment.

there is the only way for honest comments if someone read all poem carefully.

what the way to know that someone read our all poem?

well, i want to give an idea. and that is the

**TIME PERIOD**

time count period mean that how much time the person stayed in our poem page.

for and example:: we have written long poem and we see by time period that person only stayed 10 seconds. so we can get that person just open our poem page and leave comments.

that time perios of that person should be shown with his/her comments.

time period is the way we can fine that the person read our all poem and gave us honest comments.
    only for those people who are concious about honest comments.

• limp
    16 years ago

You can tell how they're honest or not. Whether they're written short, and by imbeciles, or they actually mean something that could make you think of the poem you wrote. Not something irrelevant using big words and then saying 'Excellent =]'

This is a ridiculous idea in my opinion. If you're that obsessed with what other people think, make them write a 7 page essay.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Yeh ok lol.

• JodiieBaybeh
    16 years ago

I agree with this ..it would be alot of work for the site though ..and i dont know if it can even be done ..but its true alot of people..just leave comments to get their counts up ..because each time you make a comment it goes on you counter...so it would come in hadly ..and it would show that people really are interesed but ...i dont knwo what other peoples opinions are on this ..but i personally agree with this ..

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Also, if you think it is not a worthwhile comment, then go ahead and click the complain button, and if it really looks like a thoughtless, left-for-award comment, we will delete it.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Yeh,