I need help writing a poem

• Brittany Hampson
    16 years ago

I'm 13 weeks pregnant today and i'm starting to feel the baby kick i would like to write a poem for the baby because i'm already starting the baby book.

• xx Danii xx
    16 years ago

Well, all i can say is write bout how it felt, the emotions, how you have been waiting for this moment for how long....just let out you emotions....like start from where you was waiting for this moment and how you thought it wud be like....to what it is like and how it feels and all that stuff :) i hope its helped xxxx

• Brittany Hampson
    16 years ago

I would but i have such a writers block i haven't written a good poem in a couple months.....

• Stephanie Naylor
    16 years ago

Write about how happy you are that the baby is coming and write about all the things that u did and have to look forward to with this baby

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Thank goodness I'm a guy.

• HopefulxRomantic
    16 years ago

Is this for reading to the baby in it's infantile years or reading to it when it is older to let him or her know your emotions way back when? If it's the former I probably won't be able to help, too many long words. I don't think you want the baby learning too many elaborate phrases before the vital ones.

• Becca
    16 years ago

I would say take your time and live in the moment. Feel the emotions and the wotds will just come to you. Good luck and congrats on the baby.