Learn To Laugh

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

wow... that was an amazing message. did you make that? hmm... something to live by: learn to laugh.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

People worry so much about little things... My mother is often stressed out about the dumbest things, like her house not being clean, or getting more work done at the job......I try to tell her all the time, you just need to sit back and enjoy life. Always worrying about something and making your life miserable because you feel bad about something is such a waste. NOTHING ever makes me feel bad about my life. What ever happens happens, if it's bad you just got to keep going, with a smile on your face. I am always happy. My life hasn't been all candy and roses. I have been through a lot, but I deal with. Everyone has a different way and I think that what you wrote was hilarious....
    Bob you are such a wise man. I love to read your posts and answers and your poems. There's always a great message to be found. I will forever be part of this site as long as you and others like you are here.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

wow if thats true it is amazing you can look at it that way.