Mods

• Jacki
    19 years ago

what does locked mean?

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Dim Light -- I think you need to loosen up. Why don't you simply ignore the discussions you don't like instead of trying to take it upon yourself to decide what other people can or can't discuss here and where they should be able to discuss it.

I noticed that one of the threads you want removed contained 28 posts, 6 of which were YOURS!. If you feel that discussion was so unworthy of this site, why did you choose to participate in it? I appears to me that you didn't agree with most of the other posters (or most did not agree with you) in that exchange so now you want to have the entire thread deleted.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Dim Light, It sounds like after a month here you not only feel entitled to run the place but to deride the participants on this site.

If you can't prevent yourself from being in the company of all these "dump" people here as you call us and you feel so compelled to jump into arguments you feel shouldn't even be allowed, then maybe you just need to chill out for a while, or check into some help for impulse control. Sheesh!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

I would add that I do think people ought to curtail their swearing, profanity and gratuitous vulgarity in their posts on these forums.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

that rule number 9, is not just referring to posts on the forum, Ty, I believe it also refers to posting poems as well

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

it is moderated.... it's just that anytime we delete/edit stuff, people complain that we are infringing on their freedom of speech..... there are sooooo many posts/threads that I personally would LOVE to get rid of....

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Has anyone mentioned yet that Mods can't lock threads on this site?

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Well that's really not a rigid rule, anyway. It is just an option that the site administrator can use at his option. There are quite a few accounts that have been inactive much longer than 60 days.