I think I love him.. what to do?

• mrsmoore
    19 years ago

Okay... just recently I told a really close friend of mine that I thought I may be in love with him. He is going off overseas here soon and I didnt know if I would get the chance to talk to him like this any time soon. He didnt say much but he gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheeck... i dont know what to think about it and he wont tell me his feelings...
    One of his friends told me he really liked me but didnt want to start anything... i dont know what to think... what do yall think i should do? should i confront him or what? was it wrong of me to tell him i think i love him?

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

No i think you did the right thing coz now you may have wondered forever! I think you should confront and where is he going? Is it far and will he come back? I think you must think bout that to! And I think he's madly in love with you!!!
    I hope it works out
    love
    xoxox

• mrsmoore
    19 years ago

Thanks! I hope he loves me! He is going overseas and he cant tell me where... its not iraq... he told me it was scarier than that!! I dont know... Thanks for the post!

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

hehe.. yeah that's nice alan...lol... :p

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

Always be honest and open with your feelings [as long as no one's at risk]. He deserves to know, and you shouldn't keep it locked up ... It will give him something to look forward to come home to. :-)

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

Always be honest and open with your feelings [as long as no one's at risk]. He deserves to know, and you shouldn't keep it locked up ... It will give him something to look forward to come home to. :-)