Goodbye

• Chloe
    19 years ago

This girl has stolen my poem called 'He was my everything':
    http://www.best-love-poems.com/poems.php?id=210880
    Just check the dates if you don't believe me; mine was posted ages before hers. Also, read her other poems, you will see that she has a very different 'style'. I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, because I do not want to deal with this anymore. My life is bad enough as it is. I don't wish to be accused of stealing. This girl, Amber, also said 'you're 13, you don't know sh*t yet' (something like that, at least). Then, she said that she wrote that poem when she was 14 (she says that she's 18 now). Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but is a 14 year old SO much more mature than a 13 year old? She's obviously digging her own grave. It's just unbelievable how naive some people are. So, goodbye, you've all been great. Take care of yourselves; you're all amazing!

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

poem wasnt that great anyway

• Chloe
    19 years ago

JustPlainme, I don't need your 'goodbye'. Do you SERIOUSLY think I care? Oh...you probably do. Well, you don't know me, and I don't know you; so say what you want, I couldn't care less. And how the he**l am I supposed to post it all over the place? I've already e-mailed Janis; so there's really nothing I can do, other than sit here and wait. I made this topic for my friends; just to explain why I'm leaving.

• Chloe
    19 years ago

lisa marie, neither are your poems, but that doesn't mean that people can go around and steal them.

• Chloe
    19 years ago

Hey,
    I'm good, thank you :) You?
    I have a livejournal where I will post all my poems. I'll e-mail you the url :)

• Chloe
    19 years ago

Sorry, but I'm not leaving before that b*tch removes my poem from her list. You know, I realized; this is exactly what she wants me to do. But I won't. I will stay here until everyone knows the truth.

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

u have great poems chloe, and i hope that girl removes your poem, hope your ok! i think that poem was good in my opinion. lol. and all your other ones. take care and stay strong.

• Chloe
    19 years ago

JustPlainMe: Not really. You obviously wanted me to embarrass her, in other words, get on her nerves. I'm not gonna do that.

Emily: Thank you :)

• Kristin
    19 years ago

that stinks....buh bye

• Mild insomnia
    19 years ago

:s wot I can do to help? I'm good at this stuff when I know what's going on...

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Hey don't let some loser like that girl steal your writing.. if it even is a girl.. you can't really tell these days o.O well anyways.. keep writing you're really good!

• Avellana
    19 years ago

report her! stupid wench! uhhh, karma will get her! jus u wait!