Weekly contest vote

• Boy
    16 years ago

As a senior member of P&Q you can participate in choosing the winners of weekly poetry contest. You can vote for 3 poems each week.

i cannot vote it says:

ErrorYou have already voted 3 times this week. Please, go back to the poem.

this messege is occuring from three months. now new contest winner are nominated so it should be renewed and those 3 votes should be enabled..
    i think it is a bug. it should be fixed.

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

This issue has benn addressed several times already.

We are waiting for either Janis or Dianz to fix it.

--Sher

PS.. please check the search forums to avoid multiple post on the same isuues.

(just fixed a typo, hon)

• Boy
    16 years ago

Oh ok. Thanx. I think moderators should fix dis problem. Janiz or daniz, that may take a long time.

• Viola
    16 years ago

I am a bit confused as to how i can vote for a poem on the poetry contest (is it simply a by voting 1-5 the way you do with every other poem?)

also, how is it decided for a poem to be part of the poetry contest?..do you have to submit it somewhere either than on your own page, for your poem to be considered a part of the contest?..

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Mods cannot fix the problem, we do not have access to behind the scenes technical issues.

Viola: Sorry, but you have to be a senior member to nominate poems for the contest (Silver Faves or Writers Award)

• Boy
    16 years ago

Dear marie, i hope this problem will be fixed very soon. May God bless you.

• Viola
    16 years ago

That clears it up.
    Thanks Ann Marie. =]