just askin..

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

Well, I do...I actually posted something of that sort in some other post somewhere...God knows where. But yeah, there seems to be a lot of poems on that subject, so it seems like a good idea to make it a topic all it's own. :-)

• Jacki
    19 years ago

This is what I ment about teenagers. I was just trying to be more polite than using the word "cutters"

But yes you guys need your own place to hang out instead of everywhere and talking about cutting everywhere.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I have a found a support group for you all.......

Its a website just for these type of problem...It even gives pictures and stuff.
    I thought you might like it and that way you have more people to talk to about it..

YOU CAN EVEN WRITE POETRY ON THAT SITE TOO!!!!!!

http://www.psyke.org

Can You beilve it all of you cutters can now go there and post your cutting poems and all your cutting post in the forums. With people of your own kind.......

PIcture that....

• Aymon F
    19 years ago

yeah good idea, i can't stand reading those poems anymore.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

a sub catehory 4 self-mutilation? dats one of the most stupid ideas i hav ever heard, sorry

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I'm all for there being a sub-cat for cutting/self-harm. (and forum category as well)

• GRS
    19 years ago

yes i like that idea
    being a cutter i would love to read others opinions

• Sad_Little_Kitty_Kat
    19 years ago

if you dont like cutters poems just dont read them just cuz one person gets all pissed off dosent mean the best poets need to more to another web site that just pisses me of im a cutter so what i write where ever the f*** i want and what every one has to do what they want not what some crazy person tells them to do so i think its a GOOD FU**EN IDEA HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!|
    !____________________________________!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I'm kinda appalled that you guys want to seperate anyone who cuts away from the rest of us. I mean, don't you think it might be a good thing for people who cut to mix with, even just in words, with people who don't?

I've got an idea, why don't we divide everyone in this site into how happy they are, what colour they are, religious denomination etc...

and then we won't learn or share half as much?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

It's not just to separate the cutting poems and threads away from non-cutting (at least not for me anyway)

It could also be to lead someone directly to that topic. There are plenty of non-cutting people that want to read that topic and feel like they can help, relate, or whatever is needed.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

~Edited out!~

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

wow, never thought of it that way, Lydia... so do you feel that any discussion on cutting should be done away with on this site?

• Jacki
    19 years ago

yes

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I have thought that for some time now... but thought if I said it, I'd be laughed or kicked right off the site.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Lydia, i recall a while back you were in support of seperating the younger poets away from everyone else because something about the way they write annoyed you, and now here we are again and you are the main supporter of MORE SEPERATION!

Whats wrong with you? I never had a problem helped by surrounding myself with other people who have the same problem..you need individuals who are free from the problems you face...not more like you.

And how can you say tak is cheap in reference to words on a computer screen and then post a poem and expect anyone to take it seriously?

Talk isn't cheap unless your words are worthless.

You are beginning to show a pattern to how you view the world, and i don't like it.

I strongly oppose the seperation of cutting threads and poems from other ones.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

~Edited out!~

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

~Edited out!~

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

that's ok, Lydia... I understand... I myself am straddling that same fence

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Lydia,

you are right. I offer my sincere apolgies. In my haste to defend what i percieve as a vunerable minority group [ however expanding ] i did indeed misquote you.

Sorry bout that.

I'll take more care the next time, you have my word.