Votes Viewable AFTER Commented/Read

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

This idea came to me in a reply I made to a thread. Here is the whole comment, and I suggest you read it:

"Votes are constricted to five possiblities. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

With comments, the possiblities are endless.

~~~~

Votes are irrational.

Comments are well thought through, with time for reconsideration.

~~~~

Votes aren't that personal. You don't know who leaves them when they are included alone.

Comments are personal, and the reciever of the comment can take it seriously, rather than a vote left to be forgotten

~~~~

Votes are like punches, the easy way out... 5 = none, 4= light punch, 3= normal punch, 2= harder punch, 1= deathly blow.

Comments are talking it out. Solving problems by presenting them, then tackling them word by word.

~~~~

Votes are not at all helpful, besides the fact that they attract reader's to your poem.
    If we didn't have them, it would be up to the title... the way it was meant to be.

Comments are helpful to not only the future-viewer, but also to the writer. The writer can improve their writing through comments, and also attract future viewers... with no pre-negativity gathered from the opinion of the previous voters, the reader views the poem with an open mind...

~~~~

Votes are like a member of the jury watching TV before a major trial.
    It's illegal.

Voting isn't illegal, but it should be.

~~~~

Keep it in mind that votes should remain invisible, only viewable by the author, or only viewable after the reader comments the poem.

Polls keep the results a secret until after you have voted, right?

I believe we should do the same.

All of this was written by me, m'kay?

=]

~Stephen White"

Hmm? =]

• Boy
    16 years ago

Hmm intresting. i am agreed. lol you put here great difference. i remember you said me oneday to vote for your poem with comments. lol anyways. its ok... i will alwasy rate you and comment you . you are welcome my friends.
    byebye

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

I used to be very competitive. I have since realized that the content is what matters most.