A Few Suggestions

• Kayla
    16 years ago

Hey everyone, I was thinking about a few things we could possibly do to this website and I was hoping you'd listen and consider it.

I think we should extend the length of quotes a bit, make it at least 300 characters long. I believe we should do this because I am a huge fan of quotes so I submit a lot, but some I can't submit because they're just too long.. Sure, I'll try to shorten the length but sometimes it just doesn't work. And if I got the quote from someone else, I'd like to put their name below it to give them the credit but sometimes I can't do that because I don't have enough room.

Another suggestion.. We have a new thing to where we can add somebody's poems to our favorites list right? I think we should get a reward or something for our poems being added to someones favorties list. Just suggestions, tell me what you think please!

This is my first time suggesting things so I dunno how you would do it.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Also, poems AND quotes are supposed to be yours only. People are not supposed to posts poems or quotes that are written by someone else even if they give credit.

• aDORKable x3
    16 years ago

I had an idea and I thought it would be better to post it in here instead of posting a new topic :)

Did anyone besides me notice that the time on the site doesn't really correlate to anything?

I mean when it says 18:03 it's 7:48 EST.

I think we should have a clock or something on the site.. something to make it easier to judge the actual time.

Maybe it's just me, I do get confused quite easily. x]

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

I like your ideas, but stop the plagiarizing!

I especially like this one:

Another suggestion.. We have a new thing to where we can add somebody's poems to our favorites list right? I think we should get a reward or something for our poems being added to someones favorties list. Just suggestions, tell me what you think please!

^ Heck yes!