Members search option

• Boy
    16 years ago

I think there should be an option of searching the members. we can search the members by putting their name. or age wise
    but i think all the memebrs should segmented by thier countrywise.

i am in this website from almost more than two years. but i still cannot find the person who is from my country? i know i cannot see everyone profile to see the country where he/she lives.
    so there should be an option, or memebrs should be segmented by countrywsie rather than age wise.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Dear bob,

i know you do not wish :] to do so. anyways. i need to know who is from my country maybe there is someone, who lives very near to me in my town. but i cannot find.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

That would mean requiring people to fill out all the fields in the profile. We already know that probably 80-90% of the members don't have their correct age, so maybe they won't put their correct country either.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Dear Ann Marie,

very good point you have put here. people may change their country andthan they will be shown in another country list. lol

i don't know why people do so they should not do so.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Post something in the "Meet The Community", or that section, discussion board. Just title it by where you live, and ask if anyone else is from there.

=] That's how it usually is done around here =]

• Boy
    16 years ago

Mostly people, specially girlz hide thier age. In this website maybe 80% to 90%. People did not write thier right age. But they would like to tell the country where they live. So all members should be segmented by thier countrywise rather then agewise. Itzj just an idea.0:]

• Boy
    16 years ago

What about it?

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    16 years ago

I agree with Stephen. Easier that way and A LOT less work for the big guy ;] . He`s already got a lot to worry about, this is something that you can easily do yourself. :]

And people lie about their age, country, etc..because there are a lot of sketchy people out there, some just like the privacy I guess.