If you could go or have been anywhere. where would it be?

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

ok i mean like i dunno would you have liked to have been at the first band aid concert or at an elvis concert, you know what i mean. I dunno bout me, i think band aid'd be cool and possibly tutankhamun's tomb when it opened. If you do know what the hell that word sez it is an egyptian prince who got killed and was found with a fortune.

Soz random, anyway give us your thoughts?

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

that'd be good, i think it would be cool to be at the was it 1996 or 1986, i'm not a real footy nut but that world cup, theres only one, when England won. That'd be cool too. Theres so many.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

oh was it oops. lol

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

where would anyone else like to be? lol

• It Itty
    19 years ago

Back in time to when Jesus was a teen....I would want to find out if it was as hard for Him as it is for us.

• It Itty
    19 years ago

Yeah, I see your point with all the physical stuff that would be immensely harder...but what about emotionally? I would want to see if he ever felt depressed or even commit suicide (though I doubt that just because he was the Son of Man).
    That is something I've been wondering about that for some time now.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

In [insert name here]'s arms.

xoxZoexox

• Casey
    19 years ago

I'd go back to cabo san lucas mexico with a guy or two that I know.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

draculasd castle, well thats interesting. what if he killed you or whatever. Would you be prepared to roam the streets for prey. ok getting carried away. but hey interesting choice.

i guess it would be cool to meet jesus and decide whether or not he was the son of god for myself. I mean for we know he could have been a right prat. you know or he could av bin the nicest guy ever, nice to find out.

god i go off on one. lol

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

erm did picasso cut off his ear? General interest, i thought that was van gough, did picasso do it aswell?

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

No, It was only Van Gogh who did that. Picasso's ears remained intact. Allison must have confused the names of the two artists.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

Oh good, got kinda worried then

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

lol i didn't take art but i wanted to. ah well, what would anyone else like to see or have been?

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

i would really like to be in canada with a very special person

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

I would absolutely love to be in France, with a very very special person....xxxxx

• Tyler Whitney
    19 years ago

Ive been to Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. Well, also Canada, but I live in northern New York, like an hour from the border, so that doe'snt really count. Anyone like to know about any of my trips? They are interesting areas, and very cultural too.

Tyler

• happy days
    19 years ago

i would love to be back in High Wyombe, where i was born adn brought up cos i miss everyone so much there.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

oh wow - theres some great ideas here. lol.

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Where would I go?

-- Around the world with the love of my life.

If I could have been anywhere?

-- Admittedly, in Judea during the last year or so of Jesus' life and the next few years thereafter just to have seen the truth of what occurred.

-- Next runner up would have to be the building of the Sphinx, just to see whether it's the geologists or the Egyptologists who have the history right.

• ElegantlyWasted
    19 years ago

Anywhere in the past:

1305 - The excecution of William Wallace. The man was a figure of great rebellion, and a hero in the eyes of many common folk and Scottish nobels alike.

I would like to see for myself the exact way in which William Wallace lived & died.

-Leaves-

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

im answering this again because i would still love to be in canada with that person

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

FTS Miles, i totally agree with the being egypt as i have a personal interest myself, i don't think i'd like to be at the building of a pyramid because they were nearly all slaves and the work must have been terrible hard.

• Tyler Whitney
    19 years ago

I agree with going back in time too, maybe not a whole year. I would take back all the stupid things Ive done, and the things I did to cause my girlfriend and I to break up. I love her so much. She left me Saturday. And if I could go back, I know I could fix things.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

everyone wants to go back to make things better, i know i would...

• Elise
    19 years ago

In [insert name here]'s arm

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Reims, France, to see the gothic cathedral (started in 1225, so I'd wanna be there around 1250)

• Missy_May
    19 years ago

Ya, going back in time would be awsome, fix the flaws in your life and stuff....

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Ooo! Sean, you definitely have a good idea there. And I realized another possibility: I'd have to visit the Library of Alexandria before the Christians destroyed it.

BTW, Destiny... it's a distinct possibility that the pyramids were not built by slaves, but in fact constructed in largest part by farmers on the off season.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

oh ok but it is another possibilty that the were built at least partly by slaves and i don't think i'd like to risk it lol. i'd like to go into the past n all.

• Angeline
    19 years ago

1. I would go back to the middle age.
    2. I would go to cookie land (non existant)
    3. I would go to the vampire land (non existant)
    4. I would go to the UK (I love it)
    5. I would go to Italy
    6. I would go to France
    7. I would go to somewhere outside this boring town:)

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

I would like to see rome, italy... its very pretty there