What you don't Know won't hurt you

• joe
    19 years ago

ever hear that expression?
    "What you don't know won't hurt you"
    My question is, In a realtionship, dealing with cheating, would you rather not know?

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Hmm.. tough question.. I gotta turn on my extra thinker.. ok.. well lets see.. I would rather not know I suppose.. But then what the heck is the point of cheating you obviously don't love either people you are just a loser. Like I've been cheated on.. never knew.. took all the persons crap and then found out.. they wanted me back but how could you trust them again. It hurt and everyday I wish I never knew. But hey it was for the best wasn't it?

• Atahan Tolunay
    19 years ago

Strive for the truth, even if it kills you.

• Lushed
    19 years ago

i would definatly rather know. if not you'd be living a lie. i'd rather be jaded than ignorant. what about you?

• Hope
    19 years ago

I would rather know too 'cause something that you should have known earlier could potentially come around and really bite you on the a** later on in life. For example, pretend you are married and have a wife who has recently been secretly sleeping with someone. If u knew then, u could stop it, but if u don't, then she could develop real emotions for that person and ur marriage could be ruined. In this case, it is the little things that make the big things and that could be a divorce. Personally, i want the truth no matter what, instead of being deceived everyday of my life and in the end losing it all 'cause of not knowing something u should have known. *shivers*, it's a scary thought, but yea as they say
    "Honesty is the best policy". Take care everyone.

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

I would rather know.. i think its better to be able to trust that person and if they are cheating on you then they obviously dont love you and i would rather spend that time with someone who does love me than waste it with someone who doesn't.

• Paige
    19 years ago

i would rather no if he was gonna keep on cheating on me, but if he had stopped i dont no wat i would want 2 do, most likely not no

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I think Suicide Slut summed this topic up simply and accurately in but three words - well done!