if you could change you name, what would it be??

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

lol... that's ok.

My name if I could change it would be either Ava or Raven.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

my name would be pete

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i'd just change it o Jenna, big differnece i know but well its more interesting than Jemma.

• happy days
    19 years ago

id change mine to emma cos i love that name

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Heather or Ivy. But then again, I LOVE my name.

xoxZoexox

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

Hey i know this is pretty dumb but my name is Jemma and if i couldi'd change it to Jenna, i know that very little change but i think i like it better lol.

• blarg
    19 years ago

RUMPLESTILTSKIN!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby, who's old wrinkly and ugly now????huh in your face! (wait...m,aybe this isn't a good thing...)

• Angeline
    19 years ago

I would have changed mine to Angeline, Holly, or Joy:)

• Kailynn Makenna
    19 years ago

If i could change my name I would change my name to Sarah!

xX-Katherine-Xx

• Elise
    19 years ago

I would change it to Amanda...lol. seriously i love that name.

• SilentSymphony
    19 years ago

I would change my name to Nevaeh. Or Ariana, or even Nevaeh Ariana Gwillim (though my last name would sound odd with that name)

I LOVE the name Nevaeh... Its the word Heaven spelled backwards. and if i ever have a child of my own, Thats what her name is going to be. Nevaeh Ariana Bouwman (Thats my fionces last name)

yea this isnt about baby names though. i just get tired of the name Courtney sometimes.

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

i dont know what i would change my name to...

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

I'm changing my name to Danika when I'm 18.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Sylvan.

• WhiSperNcUrsIVe
    19 years ago

I would change my name to Riley or Kaden McKenzie! I love those two names!

• Rachel
    19 years ago

id change my name to azrielle

• katrina
    19 years ago

Mine would be jayden

• Emma
    19 years ago

I do not know what I would change my name to. I am quite happy with the one I have got. Love Emma

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

I'd probably change it to Kate, Vanessa, maybe Eleanor cause I like the name Ellie.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

I have.. I'm now Bret Higgins.

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    19 years ago

I love my name: Ariane, but if id have to change my name, id prob go with Bianca or Ashley

• So-Not-Normal
    19 years ago

i would probably be like some unique name my names kathryn but i think its sounds old....so i would like maybe amara or somethin like that.....one of my faves is Cole tho

• Sarah-Louise
    19 years ago

Princess Consuela Bannana Hammock :o) JKS!! If you watch friends you'll get the joke! *crap bag!* LMAO! Nah, I think I'd change it to Morgan or Erin.

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

Angela or Angelica

• R
    19 years ago

As dumb as most ppl think it is, I love the name Blossom... sadly... I wouldn't really want that name cause I'm sure ppl would give me blossoms and I'm allergic to them!

hm... so more like..
    hm...
    *thinks really hard*

... Alex!

• Maddie
    19 years ago

i'd change my name to Brooklyn

• ~*Nicki*~
    19 years ago

i would change my name to Bliss. for some reason i really like that name. i could always name one of my kids that i have that. Bliss Nicholle. that sounds really cute. well gotta go peeps

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

either an elvish name, a sith name, or something like beatrix or beatrice or bellatrix.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I hated my name growing up - because it was so unusual - no one could ever pronounce or spell it correctly - i actually found my name embarassing as strange as it may sound...

Now I realise its meaning - its tradition in my family all us girls have EI names (Eilita, Eikaci, Eirisa, Eiloea to name a few) and Im proud to have a unique and family traditional name...one I intend to pass onto to my girls should I be blessed with any...

• Angie
    19 years ago

I am quite happy with the name I have so I wouldn't change it......