Voting for the weekly contest

• Viola
    16 years ago

I'm not sure if this question has been answered before..and I appoligize if I'm repeating a topic..but I just need to know-- How do you vote for a poem on the weekly poetry contest? I've been trying to..but I just don't see anything I can press to do this. I'm going on the poem and all I can see is the button that says "rate and comment this poem", none that indicate I'm voting for it to win in the contest.
    So I guess my question would be, is there somewhere I can click that votes for the poem for the contest or is it by rating a poem from 1-5 that this is done through?

Thanks for your time. :)
    --Viola

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

You have to be a senior member to nominate poems for the site contest (silver/blue poem or faves award)

• Viola
    16 years ago

Oh I know about the nominating..but how about the voting?..or is it the same thing.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Yes, same thing

• Choose xX Alex Xx Life
    16 years ago

Mine wont let me vote. Each time i try to it tells me i have already voted 3 times this week when i havnt voted since the first time i became a senior member? any suggestions?

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Patience. It's a problem that is (hopefully) being worked on.

• Choose xX Alex Xx Life
    16 years ago

Ok thank you xx

• Wallace
    16 years ago

Im a senior member and I know you can only vote three times a week for the contest nominations, but the last time I voted was over a month and I keep trying and it says that I already voted three times a week. Then I would wait next week and it still says the same thing. Something is wrong.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Wallace, did you even read my post?? (2 above yours)

We know it's a problem. There is nothing we can do but wait for the admin to fix it.