Close friend died

• Paige
    16 years ago

One of my best friends died on friday night. He got hit by a car while crossing the road. The funerals on thursday and i want to make a speech ... im going to say some stuff but i would like a poem (just saying how everyone will miss him and stuff like that) ive been trying to come up with one but i cant. Does anyone have a poem that could be suitable? thank you x0x0x

R.I.P Cain ... 19 is too young =(

• MuddinGirl
    16 years ago

I am very sorry to hear about that. My prayers are with you and the family. I lost a very good friend last year at the age of 25 to a heart attack and I couldn't even muster up the courage to say anything. I don't have a poem but if you could find the words or even play Kenny Chesney's song "Who You Be Today". That song was played at my friend's funeral. If you can't play it you could read the words to it. It is about losing someone special at a young age. I hope this may help. The song is great. God Bless. My prayers are with you.
    Christy
    P.s. pm me if you need a friend to talk with ok.

• Grotesque Angel
    16 years ago

I recommend the Placebo song Sleeping With Ghosts. It is very much about loving the memory of someone.
    Hope that helps.

G/A

• BlueDreams
    16 years ago

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and his family...Sorry for the loss.