Smoking and Writing

• Chelsea Rae
    19 years ago

never tried it

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Yo i just checked out some of your poems.

I'd lay off the dank bro.

Yeah.

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

LOL. You're funny Kevin.

What's dank?

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

"i smoke the dank but i dont write when im high....i just sit there and think of stupid stuff.....
    Waddup"

Savannah you so sound so intelligent......

I don't smoke ....... I don't need to get high to think.

• Tiny Reader
    19 years ago

but didnt blake write whilst high?

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Yeah I do all the time - I enjoy a smoke I wont lie its decriminalised in the state I live in, and everyone is entitled to make thier own choices so its not that big a deal to me...I love to blaze and write i find thats when I get my most ideas and when I can get most in depth about my emotions
    Much luv Eirisa

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Drugs.. are bad.. stop it.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

marijuana should be legalized because it is very easy to get and the people who would be buying it if it were legal are already smoking it everyday. the country is just losing money by arresting all the people every year. marijuana doesn't really do any harm to you at all either.

and dont tell me it ruins your life. the only reason pot ruins peoples lives is because of the trouble they get in for having it.

if i want to spend my life smoking pot then why cant i? why cant i make the decision to waste my life away smoking pot without getting in trouble....

sorry i got a little off topic.

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

I totally agree with the last post.
    I mean if you can write then you can write and pot doesn't do crap.

Plus drugs are things that are fun for a while and then it's over. And you waste all your money on it.
    I've had so many friends who have died because of drugs so therefore I can think that drugs are stupid.
    So stop.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

I haven't spent my life listening and doing what everyone tells me. I don't need to smoke to write a good poem. I have smoked weed before. A few times. One time it was laced with some crazy stuff. I felt like I was on crack, not that I know what it's like to be on crack, but if I did that's probably how it would feel. I couldn't move, my body was so weak. I was seeing things and I couldn't understand when people talked to me. It's such a waste of time. I will never smoke again, I am not a square just not a jacka**. I don't need to smoke weed to have fun or to be able to write. If you have the gift you just got it, if not smoking weed will not make you creative. You'll just need to accept that. You never really know what you're smoking anyway, people that sell that stuff to you don't care about you while they're lacing it. I don't want to hear how your dealers are your best friends either. Save it for your buddies.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

JustPlainMe for someone who tells everyone he's so smart you don't show it very well. And people do put stuff in their weed. Not valuable drugs, stuff like rat poisoning and crazy stuff like that. Yea they do. It does happen....you don't know what you are talking about.

"Getting high and drunk is fun"
    So who sounds like the dumba**??

I didn't say it was laced with crack, I said I felt like a crack head......

Imbicil....

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

When you are high you aren't toally stupid. Smoking pot opens up your mind and you are able to think about things that you could never think about when you are sober.

But i don't smoke pot and then write poetry.

getting high and drunk is fun. the end

But my point above was that having pot illeagal is doing absolutely nothing.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

So what's your point?

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

You little teenage kids thinking weed is so cool are so immature, obviously. When you get older you will understand and change your silly ways...

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

I agree Comet....

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Hey.. don't diss the brownies.. brownies rock. But I can't make them..

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Like I said before, IMMATURE. I wouldn't care if it was legal now, I still wouldn't smoke the junk.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

actually when you are high you are more yourself. you guys are just going by all those movies and false propaganda. when you are high you aren't like uhhhh duhh i'm stupid. it's not like that at all. and i will be smoking pot when i get older. there is nothing wrong with smoking pot and if you aren't going to be smoking it then why do you care if other people do and why is it immature to say i like smoking pot and it's cool?

Natalie84 i bet you have never even tried it. so how can you sit there and talk about how immature it is? it's the same thing as alcohol except alcohol does make you stupid. so are you saying all of the adults around the world who enjoy getting drunk occasionally are immature?

this is life. we only live it once. so why not do what you like and have fun? i don't know about you but working my whole life for nothing seems like more of a waste of time.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Um, yea actually I have, a few times. If you would have read further up in the thread you would have seen that. I have smoked before and that's how I can say it is immature for you to be 13 / 14 and saying smoking weed is cool. It's the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, any drug. I don't drink and I don't do drugs. I have gotten drunk many times, but after hearing about the things I did and said and looking at pictures, I realize that it really is kind of silly. I love working. I love getting up every single morning and walking into my office. It would fall apart if I wasn't there. I have a purpose every day, I have responsibilities. It is not stupid to me at all! When you get a little older you will realize what I am talking about. Well, maybe. Maybe you'll smoke and do other drugs your whole life. Who knows. I seen the things my brother and sister went through. Fortunately my brother had a really CRAZY experience and recovered but my sister is still a loser. I know what it does to families. Not just weed, I'm talking everything. Yea, they both started out being cool and smoking a little weed until they're friends pushed them to try more and more other things. That is how I can say you are immature for saying how "COOL" smoking weed is. The boy my brother started smoking with is fighting heroin right now. He's been off and on for a long time. Don't tell me what you KNOW!! With an attitude like that you know NOTHING!

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

JustPlainMe....Admitting you have "grandma" come watch your kid while you and your alleged "wife" go to a hotel and smoke weed and drink just proves you are a loser!! A good for nothing father. So, I rest my case....

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

dude you are an idiot. people are more themselves when they are high because it opens up your mind. i never said i need to smoke pot to be myself but i do because i love it and i love the feeling. i love being able to think way more deeper about stuff. have you ever smoked weed? why do you have to sit there and argue about it? and i dont need to get drunk to have fun but being drunk adds to the funness.

another thing comet catcher. what bands do you listen too? because i can assure you that over half the bands you listen to are high when they make their music.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

i never said you need to smoke pot to open your mind but when you do, it opens your mind even more. and you can talk about things and think of things that you can't when you aren't.

and half of those bands suck ass. we all know pink floyd smoked pot and look at them. they were one of the greatest fucking bands ever. the music, lyrics, and everything is great. but half those bands lyrics are fucking retarded. i use to be a fan of straylight run until i realized how uncreative and untalented they really are. they are just like every other emoish band today.

and why do you get so defensive on this topic. i am not telling you to go smoke pot or anything. although i can tell that you have never tried it. so until you do shut your mouth because you can't be sure and right about something that you have never even experienced. and jeeze i do believe me saying that i don't need to get drunk to have fun. i have fun every day without drinking. but occasionally i do go get drunk and have 10 times more fun than i do when im sober.

my point is that everyone can have fun being sober but when you are drunk you can have 10 times more fun.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

the starting line? hah you call that music?

judging by the bands you listen too. you know nothing about music. you just listen to a bunch of whining to a few simple beats.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

why would i waste my time to get high and come post on this site? when i can sit there with friends and share my ideas.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

"And most people wont let you use their studio if you're high"

you don't need a studio to create music and write lyrics. plus do you honeslty believe that they would even know if someone was high? there you go again judging it on all the movies and tv shows you see with people who are "high".

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

actually its pretty easy to get the smell off of you.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

there is no need to be high all the time. and nope i haven't listend to them.

• Ariana Moreno Covarrubias
    19 years ago

Look I know personally that drugs can ruin peoples lives you may think it's cool and think your cool but your not you will ruin your life and people around you. And don't give me this crap that it opens your mind cuz if all it did was open your mind then my mother wouldn't have lost all her kids and some of my family members would still be alive so don't start with that CRAP cuz that's what it is. It's nothin but C-R-A-P!

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

she was probably doing heroin or meth or some other drug.

pot doesnt ruin anyones lives physically or mentally. the only way pot ruins your life is if you get caught and arrested for it.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

"some of my family members would still be alive so don't start with that CRAP"

when was the last time pot killed someone?

you are totally not even getting what we are talking about. we are talking about pot. not coke or crack or heroin or any of those drugs.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

and comet catcher. why bother getting high at all? because like i stated before. i like the feeling. i love marijuana. and i will smoke it the rest of my life. why not try it? whats the worst that could happen?

and i find it funny how you could be so agaisnt getting drunk every now and then. i am pretty sure sometime in the future you will be drunk.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

it does open your mind. my mind is already open. but i like that state of mind i am in when im high. it's great.

19 years ago

Look you B*TCH I wasn't trying to be rude our anything don't tell me I don't know what you are talking about because I do okay! you don't know my mother and you never will! so yes I understand you are intittled to your comments but first get the whole story. Yes some of my family members have died from pot. and some more family members have died from other drugs too. And don't try and make it sound like pot doesn't do amything to you it has ruin my mother's life I can't even have a conversation with her because she can't remember what we were talking about! So don't come in here acting like you know stuff when you don't have the facts! oh and my mother doesn't like any other drug but pot and she does it and deals it so I know what I am talking about.

19 years ago

by the way that thread tittle look B*TCH that's to Lisa Marie

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

JustPlainMe you are a jack a**....Yes, I am happy with my job, I'm happy with it because it allows me to go to college. I'm working a full time job and continuing my education. I guess I should be sorry that I am not as "great" as you. NOT....You are a loser. I don't care what you do every day. Because I don't believe it and even if I did I wouldn't be impressed. And my choice for not drinking and doing drugs is not because of my own personal experiences although they have not been good, it's because of what I have seen my family go through since I was 5. And when I did it I didn't think there would be any problem with me just smoking every now and then, but there was. Just like yourself people in my family thought they were cool. They thought they were so smart and smoking a little weed would never hurt anyone. Until my dad flipped a semi truck and my brother ended up in the hospital, so don't try to explain anything to me. I'm not 12...I have seen what that stuff does to people and their families. I wasn't dogging anyone, if you want to be a jack a** and do that sort of stuff go ahead. It's not my life. You are no kin to me so I don't care what you do. If you want to teach your kid it's "cool" to smoke weed go right ahead, she'll be a loser just like her mommy and daddy. I won't worry about it because she won't be in the school teaching my children, she won't be in the court room defending anyone and she sure won't be in the hospital healing. She'll be just like her daddy scratching her crotch all day.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

pot is cheap.

"Yes some of my family members have died from pot."

how do you die from pot! nobody has died from pot before idiot. they were probably high and on other drugs. but nobody has died from just smoking pot.

well your mother has something else wrong with her because my whole family has smoked pot their whole lives and they still function properly. or it could be that your mom is lying to you and does other drugs too.

i think that you are just over exagerating because you want to make it seem like pot is extremely bad. go watch another tv show or comercial on how pot is bad.

and have fun listening to them pull shit from their ass at speeds you've never whitnessed before. because that's what they do. anyone who is agaisnt pot is going to make it seem 100 times worse.

me saying that yes it's bad for your lungs but big deal. i can function on a daily basis with "bad lungs". and with the memory thing and how it makes you dumber. that isn't true because i get all A's and B's in school and i smoke almost everyday.

i already know all the "bad" things marijuana does and frankly i don't care. Everyone who smokes pot or drinks alcohol already knows the bad things that could happen so why sit there and try and talk about them?

ciggarettes are 100 times worse but they are legal and they do put rat poison along with a few hundred other things in those. but you see i don't smoke ciggarettes because i think they are fucking gross and stupid. so hmm i don't only smoke pot because i think its "cool".

Natalie84. i have been in a car with a driver being high i don't know how many times and i have never been close to doing something as stupid as that. he was probably drunk too. you people are so stupid. when you are high, you aren't stupid and not knowing whats happening like when you are drunk.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

No, actually he wasn't drunk, just high. You're a dumb a**. Burn up all your brain cells, go ahead. You and your whole family are all losers. You'll never become anything, you'll be a loser all your life. But thankfully that will never affect me in any way so I could care less. You have no idea what you are talking about, you're just a little girl. Not because of your age because of your mentality.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

no he was probably on something else or just doesn't know how to drive. those kind of accidents happen all the time. i am going to be a loser my whole life? how is that so if i get all A's and B's in school? i'm bound to be something. if not, i don't really care. we are all going to die sometime so nothing you are doing right now really matters. so have fun wasting your life away in a little office. burn up all my brain cells ehh? you can lose brain cells in so many ways.

smoking pot is not that big of a deal.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Nobody has ever died from smoking pot...it's impossible?

Well where did you look that up Mr. Einstein? You sound like such a jack a**. And I have drank and smoked that's why I can say you are a jack a**. I am no longer going to fight about it.

My dad wasn't on anything else, he was just high. Flipped his semi and is no longer allowed to drive a truck, ever.

Waste my life away in a little office? Ha....If you say so sweety. I don't see it that way, I can live a great life and have plenty of fun without drinking and doing drugs, sorry for you if you can't.

I feel how I feel and you feel how you do. I have stated once that I don't care what you do, so why keep on going. I don't really care so please stop explaining yourselves to me.

You will be a loser because you and your whole family smoke weed and you think you are so cool! I don't care what grades you get in school. A boy named Tyler here where I live overdosed, of course on other drugs, but nonetheless he overdosed. He was an A / B student as well. Very smart, and had it not been for drugs he probably would have been something. No one expected it, no one ever thought in a million years he was doing drugs. But he is now dead, some one left his body in his car in a hospital parking lot.

It all started with a little weed here and there, and then these people end up so messed up they can't function. You are a dummy and you don't know what you are talking about. I have a friend named Tayrin, if he doesn't smoke all day long he will NOT have a normal day. He can't think without smoking. It becomes peoples lives and then eventually leads to other things, and that is how it has happened to everyone in my family who was at one point in their lives messed up. So shut up!!