THEY DONT HAVE A PLACE FOR ME TO PUT MY POEM!

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

I just finished my new poem about someone who got cheated on and i was gonna put it somewhere under like love like lost love or something to that extent. but they dont have anything like that and now Im not sure where to put it.. where do u think it should go?

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Under the "love poems" section they have "lost love."

• Walter F Alvarado
    19 years ago

ecxtly wat they said

• ShAtTeRrEdTeArZ
    19 years ago

they have a place for every poem you just have to actually think about it it's really not that hard. I mean come on...anywho peace and god bless

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

yep...agree with the last person, lol.

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

JustPlainMe.... you are intitled to your own opinion and just for your information, I write poems for me, not for people like you

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

You go Hayley. Whoever that *JustPLainMe* person is, must really have something up their butt. I mean, how rude can u get? Go ahead and write as many poems as u want, do it for yourself and don't ever listen to pricks like that. I'll go check out some of yours, maybe if u have time, u can check out some of mine later. :).

-Rach

• Lostraindrops
    19 years ago

i agree on that too!!! woo!! *JustPlainMe* always has something rude up there @$$ and doesnt give the right advice at all!

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Come on people, this is not a "bash Justplainme" topic. Justplainme IS entitled to his opinion, so I don't see the big problem. He didn't say anything that should have offended her. He told her what he thought. Would you rather him lie to you?

Not everyone is going to like you.

~Ciao Lipton

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

I Think That You Should Put The Poem Under Lost Love xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

i understand ur opinion everyone... and i was just stating mine... its a free country

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

lol anothe topic baggin out justplainme i used to be like that now i dont give a crap