• Btw Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
    20 years ago

okay you are mad that is good i read some of your poems i liked them

• AI
    20 years ago

Josh Bunin is the HULK
    - YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY.

LOL

Hey Josh, you seem to be very a popular target for people's hatred. What's up with that?

First the vote 1 and hate comment incident
    Second the stupid comments from others and me. (Not that we mean anything by them).
    Now this Danny fella who’s I think has a carrot up his @$$. lol

And even after all that you still helped Chanel out, that's pretty cool. Loved that comment you put there. LOL (you know the real author)

Anyway. Thats all I wanted to say.

• Btw Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
    20 years ago

hey
    i am angry a lot
    i really don't know why i said that it was good you were angry i guess my blonde side of me is showing through
    (i have dark blonde hair)

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

LOLZZZZZ josh!!!!a COCONUT!!!hehehe!
    anyway....have you noticed that this danny guy hasnt any uploaded poems???so he might well be katie herself....a 2nd id??

By the way...hulk doesnt wear batman boxerz!lol...

• AI
    20 years ago

How do you know what boxers her wears? remember i've been on a holiday trip. Knowing Josh wears batman boxers isn't on my to do list. LOL

• AI
    20 years ago

LOL, your so nice YikYak, i'm making sure i tell you nothing like that, you'll spill out to the whole world. lol

• Lady Lo
    20 years ago

With all your abilities, it's best to leave it be, I surely am cause it aint the end of the world. I get upset without any complements or votes, but at least I dragged in a few interesting people.

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

HEY JOSH YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i've just noticed you started a thread on my katie-dannie suggestion! ;) )

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

hey josh had read and commented on most of your poems! i def dont hate you! actually think u r ok!

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Hey Josh im really sorry i have'nt been voting on your poems to be honest i have'nt voted on any lately i have been really busy my mum has been really ill and i have to look after her. I will get the time though i promise. Again im really sorry