Thinking in Abstract...

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

I wonder if im the only one who just writes down sum words and is surprised that they formed themselves in a poem...no rhymes really...and multiple meanings...none of which are quite incorrect...i think i like this way of writing

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

I actually prefer this way of writing...u end up educating even urself

• Savanha
    16 years ago

Do you like talking to yourself?

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

I do like talking to myself actually...i do it alot...u shud like talking to urself too...i highly recommend it (onloy, of course, if ur completely honest and aren't in denial). sarcasm in this case is completely lost on me cus i actually talk to myself quite alot...try again chico y chica!

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

Thank you jharrison...will def check it out!

• Brittany
    16 years ago

I think abstract is an awesome style of writing because the words that end up together can form so many different meanings, and people can take whichever meaning fits them best and it just makes it easier to feel something from it. Anyone can fit into the mold the artist has created, if you understand that.

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

Exactly! that's the reason i write my poetry that way and it never ceases to amaze me how many diff meanings diff ppl get from my writing...i luv it!

• Brittany
    16 years ago

Yeah, I think that's so cool.
    Infact, I'm going to read some of your poetry now, because you've got me interested.

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

Thank u...i only have 3 up tho...cant post more cus im in the middle of publishing...but lemme know wat u think...esp. abt 'infidelity'

• Becca
    16 years ago

I love write like that... free writing. It helps to just get your feelings into words.

What's wrong with talking to yourself? It helps clarify things.

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

Exactly becca! i think talking to urself has totally awesome benefits!

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

Is there anyone here who writes in abstract? please direct me to ur poem

• xXMohawkedMahemXx
    16 years ago

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness apprently... (mother says)

but it does help.. =]... i do it too =].. lol
    xx

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

Lol! who says its not the reverse? maybe talkin to urself is perfectly sane and ppl who dont talk to themselves are the mad ones...deep huh? teehee

• Nykkiicia Cion
    16 years ago

Haha nate :-)...anyway guys please check out my poetry @ http://nykkiicia-cion-poetry.blogspot.com and make sure y'all leave comments!!!!

• kevin Boundy AKA the ghost
    16 years ago

I write in abstract all the time i just write something that comes to mind and then platform all my ideas on that thats why i write so much i just kepp writing on everything that comes to mind youd be amazed that even though something sounds really stupid if you put it into the mix with a love poem it comes out awesome lol